When Leon Dies...Or So You Thought

Leon and you were fighting off the zombies and monsters. Leon found a truck with keys inside and he opens the door. "Babe get in the truck!!" He said and you go inside. All of the monsters were all around them and Leon drives faster but the brakes broke and there's no stopping. "Baby get out!!" Leon yelled "I can't just leave you in here!!" You yelled back. "Just do it I'll be fine I promise I love you!!" You were scared "I love you too Leon!!"

You jumped out of the truck and you roll around scraping you body up. Then you look at the truck and there was an explosion on the truck as it hit a building. "No no no no Leon!!" You ran and saw Leon on the ground unconscious. You grab him pulling on your lap "Baby baby baby look at me please?" You touched his face not feeling a pulse so you did CPR "Leon..." You cried and hugged him close. "I love you please wake up."

You cried and kiss him softly gently laying him down on the ground. Then you saw him.... breathing? "Leon?" You touched him and there's a pulse. "Leon?" He slowly wakes up looking at you "Told you I'll be fine." He said and you chuckle in tears kissing him. "Are you hurt?" You shook your head "No just a few scrapes. You?" He slowly gets up "Just my chest but I'm okay." You looked at him "You just died 4 minutes ago and you tell me you're fine?" Leon shrugged "I guess I'm lucky to be alive." You shake your head and helped him walk back to a safe house. "I love you Leon." You said "I love you too (N/N)." He said as he's limping with his ankle sprained from the accident.