When You Leon Go On A Movie Date

(requested by chimmy_lover22)

You and Leon were getting ready for a movie date night since you two haven't been on very many dates. Leon was wearing casual clothes and you were wearing a simple cute dress with flats.

Leon's POV

"Ready to go baby girl?" I asked as I comb my hair making sure it's perfect. "Yes I am honey." I turned around and my mouth drops slightly "Well aren't you a cutie baby girl." She smiled and hugged me tightly "Thanks babe always gotta look good right?" I chuckled "Yeah I guess as long as I only look good for you." She giggled and kisses me softly. I gently kiss back then pulled away "Alright let's go before we are late." She nods and we leave in my car.

(Y/N)'s POV

I held my boyfriend's hand softly and he smiles while driving to the theaters. Once when we got there he got out first then opened the door for me and held my hand letting me out of the car. "Thank you." He smiled "You're welcome m'lady." He kisses my hand and we go to get tickets to a comedy movie.

Leon's POV

After we got the tickets I ordered us a large popcorn and drink then we go in and sat down. I put the popcorn and drink between us. We ate some and then the movie started.

We both laughed so hard (Y/N) had tears in her eyes wiping them away and she took a drink of our soda. I chuckled and we had our hands touching the popcorn. She flinched slightly and blushes moving her hand. We never get used to this because of the missions we worked together so we couldn't show any affection towards each other. I held her hand gently and she smiles softly "We're not in a mission sweetheart. You don't have to be shy." She nods leaning towards me and kisses me softly.

We pulled away and finished the movie then we get up and leave the movie theater. "Thank you Leon for the date." I smiled "You're welcome (N/N) I love you so much." She smiled at me "I love you too."