When Your Boyfriend Cheated On You and Leon Comforts You

(LEMON WARNING)

You were with your boyfriend for 4 months. He's super kind and funny but that was a mask hiding his true self. He didn't love you at all just using you. Leon is your best friend and he knows when there is a liar when he sees one. Then it happened....

You were walking down the street to go to your boyfriend's house then you see him making out with another girl that's pregnant. You were in shock but you cleared your throat.

"(Y/N)? This is not what it's looks like okay. She came on to me." He said "What?! I'm pregnant with your baby and you cheat on me?" She was in shock "He played with both of your hearts and minds. I'd say you should leave him just like how I'm leaving him." You told her and walk away in tears. When you got home you texted Leon.

(Y/N)- Hey Leon I broke up with him. He has a baby with someone else. :(

Leon- Awe I'm sorry baby girl I'll come over and watch movies be there in 10.

(Y/N)- Thanks Leon :)

After 10 minutes Leon shows up and knock on the door. You got up and opened it and hug him tightly in tears. "Shhhhh it's okay baby girl. It's not your fault that he lied to you." You nodded and he lifted you up going towards the couch. You both were cuddling watching movies.

"I love you Leon." He looks down at you "As a best friend?" You shake your head "More than a friend. I should've known that it was you I loved all along." Leon smiled and kissed you "I love you too (N/N) by the way have you and your ex had you know....sex?" You shake your head "No he didn't want to have sex with me but I'm ready for you to be my first time."

Leon picks you up bridal style and went to your room kissing while laying you down. He grabbed a condom but you put it down making him look at you. "Are you sure (N/N)?" You nodded "I'm sure...I want a family with you....if you're ready that is." Leon smiles and kisses you softly "I am ready." He says while taking your clothes off then he took off his.

"This is gonna hurt okay? But it'll be good after a while. This is my first time doing this as well. So let's be each other's first." You nodded and he starts to finger you making you wet and after a while he sticks his member in you. You teared up "It hurts Leon." He waited for you to adjust and he moved making you moan "Hmmmm (Y/N) you're so tight." He moves faster in you "Ahhhhh Leon!!" You screamed while cumming and Leon came inside you as well he laid beside you panting.

"Ready for round 2?" He asked making you smile "I call being on top this time." You said to him chuckling.  You two had a long night together. ;)