When Leon Is A Single Father To You

(requested by AngelaDavila15)

Leon's POV

My wife left me alone with our daughter because she met someone else because she can't handle the stress which it's okay because I love my daughter more than my wife she's my sweetheart.

4 years later

"Daddy I'm hungry can I have a cookie please?" I smiled and nodded "Of course sweetheart." I hand her a cookie and smiles "Thank you daddy I love you." I smiled "I love you too baby."

12 years later

"Dad do I look okay?" I turned around and smiled "Oh baby you're so beautiful in your prom dress your boyfriend will love it. I can't believe you're 16 now." She smiled and hugged me.

After prom was over I waited for her at school in my car to take her home. She came out of school last in tears once when a few were there and her dress is torn. I immediately got out of the car walking towards her. "Baby what happened?" I hugged her "My boyfriend cheated on me and the girl ripped my dress." She cried and I held her close "Shhhhh it's okay baby girl daddy's here." I saw her boyfriend with the girl he's with. He saw me glaring then he ran away. I smirked and kissed her head taking her home.

When we got home she went upstairs to get out of her ruined dress then I decided to put a movie in and sat on the couch then she comes downstairs in her comfy clothes and started eating the popcorn that I just made and watching the movie with me. "You okay now sweetheart?" She nodded "Thank you dad for cheering me up." I smiled "I'm your father it's my job to make you happy and feel loved." She smiled "I love you too dad." She lays on my chest smiling and I kissed her head as she falls asleep on me halfway through the movie.