When Leon Fights for You Against Your Ex

(WARNING MENTIONS OF RAPE AND A GRUESOME FIGHT)

You were walking with Leon holding hands and laughing. "You're so cute (Y/N) and bee-utiful my precious bumble bee." Leon says making you laugh "Shut up Leon I'm not a bee." You laugh "Awe don't be so stingy my little bee." He hugs you and you hugged him back. "Well well well isn't the bitch who left me and her prince charming officer Loser." You jumped and sees your abusive ex boyfriend making you hid behind Leon.

Leon's POV

"I thought I put your ass in jail for kidnapping, rape and abuse." I said to him "I had friends around and I made bail. I want what is mine behind you." He said and I feel her shaking behind me. "No she never was yours. You kidnapped her and raped her 2 months ago. I'm not letting you take her." He held a knife and I pulled out mine.

"Then I'll kill you and I'll have her again

"Then I'll kill you and I'll have her again." I gently push (Y/N) away and she ran as he lunged at me. "You think I came alone?" Shit his friends grabbed her and then they pushed her on the ground then they stabbed her making her yell. "NO!!" I went down on my knees and used one of my sleeves to help her from bleeding to much then I got up and glared at her ex boyfriend.

I lunged at him and he stabs my shoulder I yelled and I stabbed his side then he died

I lunged at him and he stabs my shoulder I yelled and I stabbed his side then he died. I went up to (Y/N) and she passed out. I immediately take her to the hospital and they put her into emergency surgery while I got stitches on my shoulder.

Time Skip (Y/N)'s POV

I slowly wake up and Leon was holding my hand "L-Leon?." He wakes up "Hey my little bee." He says to me tearing up. "Wher-" he interrupted me "He's dead I killed him. It was self defense and you're lucky to be alive." He cried and kisses my head. "Jesus (Y/N) if you died I wouldn't know what to do." I smiled softly "I love you Leon thank you for saving me again." I said to him "I'll always save you no matter what. I love you too."