Leon Gets Injured and You take Care of Him

You get a phone call from Chris and it's late a night "Chris it's 11 at night. This better be important." Chris sighs "Leon got jumped and we're just getting home from the hospital." You jolt up "Why didn't you call me before?" Chris laughs "I did check." You did and you felt embarrassed.

Leon's POV

I just want to go home I miss my girlfriend so much and I'm falling asleep in Chris's car. I felt arms around me lifting me then I feel a soft warm fluffy thing must be the couch.

(Y/N)'s POV

I softly pet his hair as I see the bandages on his nose, hand and arm. Along with bruises and cuts. I'm just glad he's okay.

I kissed his head and I sleep on the floor just in case he needs me

The Next Morning Leon's POV

I wake up slowly and I see that I'm back home. I look down to see my girlfriend sleeping on the floor "Babe what are you doing?" She wakes up "Sleeping." I chuckled "Why on the floor?" She blushes and smiled "I can't just leave you alone Leon." I smiled and scooted over so she can lay by me. "I don't want to hurt you she says to me. "You won't trust me." I said to her.

She gets up and cuddles me softly yet so gently. Man I love this girl I'm so glad I call her mine. I pet her hair softly and we both ended up going back to sleep smiling peacefully.