When You Have Multiple Personality Final Part

(requested by Amera_dark and you guys are crazy like anything crosses your path you kill and destroy also LEMON)

You woke up pissed off and you shoved Leon off the bed "Get up asshole we have a mission to get done with." He groaned and looked at me "It's 4 AM babe get some rest." You rolled your eyes scoffing "Shut the fuck up Leon and get up." You were so mad and no one knows why especially you it just comes out randomly. So you walked out killing every zombie you see pissed off.

Leon's POV

I swear I hate this side of my girlfriend and I tried to make things easier for her but nope she's still a bitch getting mad at me for no reason. That's it I'm gonna show her who's the real boss so I went outside following the dead zombie bodies and I pinned her against the wall. "Leon let go of me I swear I'm not afraid to kil-" I kissed her hard and rough shoving my tongue in her mouth.

(Y/N)'s POV

I struggled but I gave in I'm mad but dammit I can't resist so I moaned kissing back just as rough and he rips my clothes off and I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist and he sticks his member in me fucking me hard and rough "Leon!" I groaned and I came all over him then he smacks me ass hard then he cums inside of me "Keep this shit up I'm gonna do my worse." He said to me and I smirked "Bring it on Leon." He smirked back then says "Alright when we get home be prepared." He winks.

(So I did 3 stages of lemon: happy normal, making love, and hardcore rough)