You and Leon Have Sex On A Plane

(requested by awesomesauce0502 and LEMON WARNING)

You and Leon are heading to China to meet up with Chris and Jill for your engagement party but you have been wondering what's it like to have sex in the plane.

Leon's POV

I've been watching my fiancè carefully as she's looking outside the window. "What are you thinking about?" I asked her and she jumps slightly "Nothing Leon just looking at the view." She blushes red and I smirked "Are you thinking naughty Mrs. Kennedy?" She looks away "No." She shyly answered and I grabbed her hand "Follow me."

(Y/N)'s POV

I followed him blushing as there is no one around since we are in a private jet and he takes me to the bathroom. He pinned me against the wall kissing me roughly and rips my clothes off. I yanked his hair and hearing him groan since I know he likes it rough. "Baby girl you know how I am when you do that." I smiled "Then what are you waiting for?"

Leon's POV

I take my clothes off and I roughly put my member in her hard "Ahhhhh Leon!" I put my hand over her mouth as I move in her roughly and I came inside of her. I groaned pulling out and then she bites my hand not hard but still hurt slightly. "Ow what was that for?" She pouts "You big dummy how am I going to fit my wedding dress if I get pregnant?" I smirked "We can wait until the baby is born or get another wedding dress to show off your baby bump." She rolls her eyes getting dressed and walking out.