You Vs. Claire

(requested by AngelaDavila15 and LEMON WARNING)

"Come on Leon you seriously can't love (Y/N) she's not loyal to any guys if anything she's a whore." You heard what Claire said and Leon had enough "Shut up Claire she's nothing like that." She smirks "Then who is #1 Baby Boy and Daddy ;) on her phone?"

(Y/N)'s POV

Leon and I laugh "#1 Baby Boy is my work emergency number while Daddy ;) is my actual phone number." Leon answered her "Gotta keep the relationship real." I said and she glares at me "Oh come on Claire face it there is no way you can split Leon and I up." She slaps me in the face making Leon gasp "Oh that's so it Claire!!" I tackled her to the ground and I punched her in the face then she rolls me over hitting my face.

Leon's POV

I didn't know what to do but I'm proud for my girl to stick up for me. "Okay girls enough!! Claire go home to Chris and (Y/N) follow me." Claire goes home and my baby girl follows me "You've been a good girl to daddy." I take her clothes off and pinned her while I take my clothes off. I stick my member in her and roughly fuck her hard "Ahhhhh hmmm Leon!!" She yelled and I groaned then I bite her neck sucking hard leaving her a hickey as I came inside of her. We pant and get our clothes on then we go home for more rounds ;).