When You and Husband Leon Do a Gender Reveal Party

(Requested by awesomesauce0502)

You are 6 months pregnant and you gave the letter to Claire so she can do the gender reveal game for you two. You were nervous as everyone watched you and Leon in the middle of 100 balloons "Okay so only one balloon has a color pink or blue while the rest are white. So when I say go pop them fast." Claire explained as she gave us a knife to pop them.

Leon's POV

I'm hoping the baby's a girl so I can call her a daddy's girl but if the baby's boy I know he'll be protective. I look at my wife smiling.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm so scared I don't know what the baby could be and I can't wait to find out.

No One's POV

Claire smiled holding up the camera "Everyone ready?" They all cheered "Ready, set, and go!" Leon and you started popping them turned out they were all white "Where's the balloon Claire?" You both asked not noticing that Chris is behind you and has the balloon "Right here!!" He popped it making you both jumped and it was....purple? You both look confused.

"Congrats guys you're having twins a boy and a girl!!" He screamed and everyone cheered out loud including Claire. You both were shocked and kissed each other laughing "Did you plan this Chris the whole time?!" Leon asked his best friend smiling. "What can I say? It was funny as hell watching you two popping all those balloons with no reason also Claire gave me the letter." He chuckled and hugged you both. You two had the best day ever.