When You Are Reunited With Your Husband Leon

(This story idea is from SHEPARD2996 and please check her out her stories are amazing!!)

It's been 4 fucking months since you last seen him and you were pissed off because today is your 1st wedding anniversary. Here you were in your wedding dress drinking wine and watching romantic movies in tears because you wanted to start your wedding day all over but noooo he had to go on a mission for 4 months.

(Y/N)'s POV
I haven't got any calls or messages from Leon and I was pissed off. Then my phone rang seeing its Claire "Hey Claire what's up?" "Hey I dropped off Leon for you go into the backyard." She hung up. I was confused and went to the backyard and to my surprise I saw Leon in his suit he wore on our wedding day.

Leon's POV

To my surprise I didn't think she would wear her dress at all but I'm sure glad she did then I had a remote and played our wedding song. "Happy 1st anniversary my love." I said to her and she hugs me tightly. I hugged her back and then I swayed to make her dance with me. She got the hint and danced with me.

"I thought you forgot our anniversary

"I thought you forgot our anniversary." She said smiling "How could I? You're the only woman I think about every night." She gently pulls my neck down and kisses me which I gladly kissed her back. "I love you more than anything in the world." She said to me and I smiled lovingly at her "I love you too."