When You Get Drunk At A Party

(requested by brooksey100 also Lemon warning)

You were with your friends and you all went to a party. You are underage but you love to drink.

You grabbed the vodka bottle and dancing around with your friends. Then the boys got a little to touchy on you of course you tried to walk away but they still grabbed you.

Leon's POV

I was told there was a party with underage drinking so I go inside and then I saw my ex girlfriend trying to get away from the guys so I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her out then we go outside. "(Y/N) what the hell are you doing here?" She hiccups "You dumped me for the dumb bitch Ada who's fucking 3 years older than you." (True story I had to look it up lol)

She walks away with the bottle still in her hand and I grabbed her arm softly. "You need to come home with me." I said. "You're not my dad I can take care of myself!" She yelled and then in tears. "Just go Leon I'm walking home!" She stumbles dropping the vodka bottle breaking it and I quickly catch her lifting her up bringing her to the car.

The Next Morning (Y/N)'s POV

I wake up with a headache and groaned I recognize the house I'm in and it's Leon's place. "Good morning (N/N)." Leon says giving me a pain medicine and water I take it "Morning...Leon."

I looked away sighing "How's Ada doing?" He chuckles "You mean the dumb bitch that's 3 years older than me? We broke up." I nodded "What happened?" Leon sighs and sat down on the bed. "I was stupid and I couldn't get my head to stop thinking about you-" "Then why did you leave me for her then?!" I interrupted irritated and Leon gulped "I don't know... But I'm hoping you'll take me back..."

My eyes widen "Did you two have sex?" He shook his head. "No I couldn't do it that's why she left me because I still love you." I teared up and kissed him softly on the lips. I pulled away but he pulls my neck gently and kissed me roughly.

Leon's POV

I couldn't take it anymore I took her clothes off and mine. "Leon do you have a condom?" She asks me and I hold it up "You mean this?" I held one one up then she laughs and nodded I smiled putting it on and I stick my member in her "Mmmm so tight like always." We've done it before I left her for Ada "Mmmm Leon!!" I moved roughly in her and came. I take off the condom and lays down besides her.

"Leon promise me one thing. That you'll be here for me and not leave." I smiled holding her close "I promise baby girl. I love you." She smiled. "I love you too. Thank you for saving me at the party." I laughed. "I'm glad I found you I was gonna knock the boys out."

(I hoped you liked it)