When You Keep A Secret

(requested by brooksey100)

You cried and held your stomach you couldn't believe you're pregnant but you are only dating Leon and you don't want to be a bother since he's already stressed out at work. You wiped your tears away and went inside his house "Hey Leon can we talk? It's very important..."

Leon's POV

I nodded and followed her to the living room "What's wrong baby?" She sighed "I want to break up with you.." I felt my heart shattered "Why so sudden (Y/N) I thought we are doing great?" She gets up shaking "I just don't have time for this relationship Leon I'm sorry!" She runs away in tears and I have a feeling that there's something else.

6 Years Later Leon's POV

I can't get (Y/N) out of my head ever since the break up. I'm not gonna fully break up with her until I know what the hell is going on. I get ready for a mission "Helena can you please check on (Y/N) for me and let me know what the hell is going on?" She smiled "Of course Leon since you only ask so nicely." I smiled  "Thank you Helena. I'll see you in a week." She nods and I leave.

(Y/N)'s POV

I have birth to a son and I smiled getting him dressed for a friend's birthday party. "There you look so handsome (S/N) now let's go and say hi." He nodded and held my hand then I see someone familiar.

"Helena? What are you doing here?" She was shocked to see my son "So is this the reason why you broke up with him? Is he Leon's?" She asked me and I nodded "I didn't want to put anymore stress on him like he already is. Please don't tell him Helena."

She nods and smiles "Okay but I'm not gonna keep any promises if it gets spilt that Leon's the father." I sighed "Thank you so much Helena." We leave and my son looks confused but he ignores it. "I can't wait to see my best friend mommy." I giggled and hold his hand walking.

A Week Later Leon's POV

We celebrated with a successful mission by going to a bar and drinking "So Helena tell me the news about (Y/N)." She nods "She has a child Leon and he's yours I don't know his name but she begged me not to tell you I just thought I'd let you know." My eyes widen and then I get up leaving the bar running to my girlfriend's house.

I knocked on it then I heard "I'll get it mommy!!" Then a child opened the door and I looked at him with wide eyes then smiled "Hey buddy is mommy home? I'm a friend of hers." He nods "Mommy a friend of yours is here to see you."

She walks downstairs then stops as she saw me "Leon? Why are you here?" I smiled "A little bird told me about our son. Is this true?" She looks away nodding "Yes Leon it is. This is our son (S/N) Kennedy." He smiled and waved "Hi daddy!" I smiled and hugged him "Is this why you left me?" She nodded "I didn't want to be a bother because of your job."

I smiled "Baby you know you wouldn't be a bother I love you and I still do. Heck we have a child!!" I hugged my son and her "You know I'm not leaving you both." She says "I know baby. I'm sorry for leaving." I kissed her and then said "I forgive you. I understand why you did it."