When You Sit On Leon's Lap ;)

(Requested by sunflower_0322 and LEMON WARNING)

Leon, you, Chris, Jill, and Claire are going on a mission so the S.T.A.R.S assigned a car for the five of you only problem is....it only fits for four people.

Leon's POV

"So how is this going to work?" I asked and Chris smirked then whispered "You could have (Y/N) sit on your lap...Since you like her." I blushed deep red. "Fine Chris. Hey (Y/N) want to sit on my lap?" She blushed "Yeah I guess so. If you're okay with that." I smiled "I don't mind." I got in the car first and (Y/N) came in blushing then she sat on my lap shyly holding her skirt down so her panties don't show. I held her close and Claire sat next to us. "No funny business guys." She said as we blush. I heard Chris chuckle and he starts up the car.

On the way to the mission it was a bumpy ride and (Y/N)'s butt kept grinding on me making me hard and I ended up getting horny. I saw Claire and Jill asleep while Chris isn't paying attention. "I'm sorry Leon." She whispered and I smiled "It's okay baby girl just keep grinding on me." I whispered back moaning softly in her ear.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Does this mean you like me?" He smiled "Of course I love you (Y/N)." I smiled "I love you too Leon." He looked around "Hey Chris how long till we get there?" Leon asked and he smiled "About two hours and there's a blanket for you guys on the floor just in case if you are horny just be quiet okay?" We blushed and nodded then I picked up the blanket and we both hide underneath it. I feel Leon's hand going under my skirt and finger me softly. I bit my lip hard and trying to control my moans.

Leon's POV

She's so wet I started to take her panties off and she stood up so I can take my pants and boxers off. As she sat back down my member went in her and I covered her mouth as she whimpers and gasps. "Shhhhh baby girl the pain will go away." I whispered and she nods then I move in her as the bumpy ride had gotten worse still covering her mouth. I can feel my urge to come so I pounded in her quickly and came inside of her.

I use a rag to clean up ourselves adding a little perfume so we don't smell like sex and put our underwear back on I also had to lift my pants back up. I held her close smiling "I promise I will be a supportive father if you do get pregnant." She smiled and snuggled me falling asleep "I love you Leon." I smiled "I love you too."