When You're Mute and Have Illusion Powers

(requested by Amera_dark I'm sorry it was taking so long I wasn't feeling well.)

You never spoke to anyone and you never tried talking. People always bullied you and then you couldn't take it anymore so you ran away.

(Y/N)'s POV

I've been kidnapped by Umbrella and they locked me up injecting a serum into me and another one. I couldn't yell or anything so I stayed still. Then I saw a tall man with sunglasses on and he's wearing all leather "Hello my name is Albert Wesker you're my science experiment on a virus. What's your name?" I gulped and I pointed a notebook and pen on the table.

He looked confused and grabs it handing it to me as I write 'My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a mute. I can't speak out words. But I know how to write' Albert smiles "Well thank you for your honesty (Y/N). I'm sure you'll be useful in training." He says and I looked at him confused.

2 Years Later (Y/N)'s POV

I killed people with my illusion powers and making them see, hear, taste, feel, and smell things that actually doesn't exist. Once when I distracted them I slice or shoot them just like how Wesker taught me. "Well done (Y/N) I'm so very proud." Wesker said to me and I smiled. I hugged him as if he's a father to me "There's two people I need you to kill (Y/N) their names are Leon Scott Kennedy and Chris Redfield and they are in this building. Go look for them." I smiled and nodded leaving.

Leon's POV

"Geez why would someone kill innocent people?" I asked Chris and he shakes his head "Some psychopath that's for sure." I saw a girl running towards and stops smirking. We held ours guns up "Who are you?!" I yelled and then I saw another person that looks not real as if I'm hallucinated "What the fuck?" I heard Chris say "This is (Y/N)?" I asked and Chris nodded "Yep (Y/N) the muted illusionist monster."

She frowns and I was confused "You don't like to be called that do you?" She shakes her head and points to the exit "You're letting us go?" She nods and walks away "Hey come with us." I said then Wesker shows up "She's not going anywhere. She's my pet Leon." I scoffed "Don't you see? She's not a monster Wesker." He laughs and Chris kept shooting him till he died. The girl runs away scared but I grabbed her gently. "Hey it's okay (Y/N) I know you can't talk and you're innocent. You didn't know he's a bad guy."

(Y/N)'s POV

I cried not making a noise I wanted to talk so much and stay happy but I'm broken. Leon gets close to me and hugs me close. "It's okay (Y/N) we'll help you." I nodded and he kisses my lips softly then I kissed back blushing red. We were falling in love with each other at first sight. Leon pulls away smiling "I love you (Y/N). Even though we just met." I smiled and mouthed out I love you too Leon.