The Demon Who Has a Pet Werewolf Part 1 of 2

(Short story is requested by Amera_dark)

You were a demon who loves to tease Leon the werewolf. "Hey puppy need a hand?" You said smirking as he's trying to fix his motorcycle and he growls slightly. "I told you not to call me that and no I'm good." You laugh "Come on puppy don't be like that." He grabs you and kisses your lips softly.

Leon's POV

"Don't push me princess." I said pulling away. I hate that she teases me. She's so mischievous and always has a smirk every time she calls me puppy. I love (Y/N) but we're not dating at all we just kiss and flirt. She's controls me because we have a bond that I'm her pet. When she's in danger I attack and the rules are to never be attached to demons. Well I failed I gotten myself attached to (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s POV

I smirked and scratched just a little paint off the motorcycle. "Oops better fixed that puppy." With that I left and Leon growls slightly irritated. I chuckled softly and I really love Leon. I just wish I can tell him but I can't break this bond that we have. I wonder why we kiss most of the time even when I'm not teasing. Then I felt a jab on my neck and I fainted. "There a dose of holy water and now time to bring you back to Hell." I heard the person and I know who it is...Ada the stuck up angel that betrayed me.

No One's POV

Leon is finishing painting up the scratch and fixing the motorcycle. "There that should do it." He said to himself smiling then he felt different like something's wrong. "(Y/N)?!" He sniffs the air and recognized the scent. "Ada..." He gets on the motorcycle and drives following the scent.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up groggily and I'm wearing white clothes not my usual red and black clothing. "Ada you bitch show yourself!" I yelled getting pissed off. "I thought you'd never wake up (Y/N)." I glared at Ada "What do you want Ada?" She looks at smirking "What do you want (Y/N)?" I looked down and she laughs softly "I need Leon and use him for something." I looked at her "Leon is part of my bond. You can't use him."

"What do you want me for Ada?" I looked and see Leon smirking at me then glares at Ada making me blush. "I want you to turn and kill (Y/N)." I heard Ada say and Leon chuckles "I can't kill the person I love the most." I blushed and looked at him.

(To Be Continued...)