When You and Leon Go Ice Skating

(requested by TsukinamiCaelum)

It's winter and snowy outside so you guys wanted to do something fun. "Hey (Y/N) have you ever ice skated before?" You looked at Leon and shook your head "No I haven't why?" He smiled "Want to go ice skating with me?"

(Y/N)'s POV

"Yeah I want to but will you teach me?" I asked shyly and he smiled "Yeah I can baby girl." I get up and we walked to the ice rink since it's not far from where we live. Once when got our ice skates he grabbed my hands slowly helping me walk to the rink and he didn't let go of me when we were on the ice. "I won't let you fall baby girl trust me." I smiled and nodded letting him guide me on ice.

Leon's POV

I can't let her go I don't want her hurt then I went in front of her and I kissed her and we ice skated till we got super cold. "Ready to go home baby girl?" I asked and she nodded I smiled till some jerk pushed her and we both ended falling.

I landed on the ice while my girl fell on me she blushes and I kissed her softly smiling. I got up carefully and I helped her up "You okay Leon?" I smiled "Yeah I've fallen a lot on ice so I'm used to it." She nodded and we skated to the exit then we went home having hot chocolate and sitting by the fireplace.

"I had fun Leon thank you

"I had fun Leon thank you." I smiled "You're welcome baby girl."