When You and Your Daughter Gets Kidnapped

(requested by LeahWolf515 and she wanted to name the daughter Amelia. So I hope you like it :D)

You were walking with your 6 year old daughter Amelia to the park while Leon was working. "Mommy I want to go on the swings please?" You smiled and nodded "Okay honey go play on the swing." She giggled and ran towards the swing little did you know someone is stalking the two of you. You felt a hand covering your mouth and you struggled then you passed out hearing "Mommy!! No let me go!!"

You wake up groaning and you see Amelia crying softly clinging on to you. "Shhhhh sweetheart it's okay." You took your shoe off having an emergency button device to signal Leon that you were in trouble. You put the device back in your shoe and hugged your daughter petting her hair. "Daddy will save us both okay?" She nodded and she falls asleep.

Leon's POV

I got the signal and it was coming from an old factory. Please be okay (Y/N) and Amelia. I'm coming to save you both.

(Y/N)'s POV

The door opened and my eyes widen to see the one person I couldn't forget in Raccoon City. "I should've known it was you, Wesker " he chuckled wearing the sunglasses, black outfit, and still has blonde hair smirking "Nice to see you again (Y/N) Kennedy and your daughter is so beautiful." You held your daughter closely glaring at him. "Awe is something wrong? Perhaps I should've killed you when I had the chance to in Raccoon City."

"Don't ever bring that city up. That was a long time ago!" He laughs "Have you ever told your husband about being part of the incident?" You stayed silent "So you haven't? Well that's surprising the both of you are survivors of the incident." You sighed and looked up to see Leon in the shadows shocked. "Yes I was part of the incident because of you. My parents sold me to you so they can have money. You tortured me and used me on your little projects using the T-Virus in me then add the cure to me."

Leon's POV

Damn my poor wife has been tortured by Wesker and it's no wonder she has scars all over her body. I asked about them and she said there was an accident. I jumped down "How about you leave my family alone Wesker?" I said pointing my two guns at him. "Ahhhh Leon so glad you came we were just talking ab-" "I was listening the whole time I'm pissed off on what you did to my wife!" I interrupted him "Woah hey take it easy Leon... Don't want me to kill your family." He said as he grabbed a needle pointing it to Amelia's arm. "Don't you dare hurt her or my wife! I will shoot you!"

(Y/N)'s POV

I kicked the needle away and it was on the ground but then a gun shot was heard and I fell down holding my side to stop the bleeding. Wesker held the gun with smoke coming out of it. "(Y/N)!! Mommy!!" I heard them yelled and Leon grabbed the two guns, lifted up them up and fired multiple times at Wesker instantly killing him. I couldn't breathe so I passed out.

Leon's POV

I called for back up as I held my wife closely in tears hoping she doesn't die on me. "Please wake up honey. You've got your revenge now live for me and Amelia." I kissed her and then I don't feel a pulse. Shit!! I pushed on my wife's chest and breathing into her mouth "Come on don't leave us yet!!"

After 10 minutes of CPR she breathes again and the pulse was there again. Thank God and my back up shows up taking my wife to the infirmary and then she was in surgery.

Amelia and I were waiting for her to wake up and once she did she smiled softly "Hey you two-" I kissed her hard in tears and Amelia laid beside her gently. "Thank you for saving me for a millionth time." I chuckled "What can I say? You two girls are my world I'll do anything to protect you both. I love you both." She smiled "I love you too Leon" Amelia smiled "I love you too mommy and daddy." We all chuckled and everything is back to normal.