When You Become Pregnant With Leon and You Tell The Parents

(Lemon Warning and Also Teen Pregnancy)

(Y/N)'s POV

We're both 16 years old and dumb. We were at a party and then we had to much fun now we're in the back seat of his car making out. I pulled away and take my shirt off while Leon attacks my neck with light kisses making me moan. "Leon...I'm ready to go to the next level." Leon looks at me since he only seen me in my bra but that was it.

"So am I." He said as I look at him I take my bra off and my shorts and panties off. "Wow (N/N) you're so beautiful..." He touches my chest and I moan then he sucks on my breasts. We watched porn together to teach ourselves on how to do it but we never had sex. "Mmmm Leon." He pulls away then starts to eat me out making me moan louder "Ahhhhh mmmmm!!" I came in his mouth and he pulls away after he licked it up.

I go to him and I sit on his lap stuffing his member in me making me tearing up with blood showing a bit. I ride on him and we both moaned loudly. "Leon cum inside of me!" Leon groaned loudly and came inside of me.

Big Mistake...

3 weeks later (Y/N)'s POV

I threw up and I was late on my period my mom came in. "(N/N)? Where were you and Leon 3 weeks ago that night?" I looked down and sighs "Leon and I were at a party...." My mom looked at me disappointed "After that?" I gulped. "We were at a park and no one was around..." My mom waited for me to keep going. "Leon and I....had sex..." My mom was angry. "Did you two use protection?!" I jumped slightly at my mom's out burst and I shook my head. "No..." My mom is pissed now "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE WHORE!!" She slammed the bathroom door shut and I cried.

Leon's POV

I hear my parents talking on the phone and they looked at me with shocked eyes. "Thank you for telling us Mrs. (L/N) bye." They sighed and looked at me. "What's going on guys?" I asked confused "Your girlfriend is pregnant Leon. What the hell were you two thinking?!" My dad yelled at me and I looked down. "Leon you both haven't finished high school and now you both are going to have to support the baby." I sighed "I'm sorry we weren't thinking about what could happen..." The sighed and said "Go find her and talk." I left and I went to talk to my girlfriend which I saw her at the park.

No One's POV

Leon and you were sitting on the swings in the park. "So we're having a baby huh?" Leon asked and you looked away nodding. "Yeah.....and my mom kicked me out...." Leon looked at you surprised and you cried. "You can stay with my parents (N/N). I can't let you and our baby go homeless."

You wiped your tears away and then Leon's parents showed up. "(N/N)?" You looked at them "I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Kennedy....we weren't thinking and it was my fault..." They shook their heads and hugged you closely. "Your mom has no right to kick you out but we're willing to take you in." You nodded softly and smiled.

9 months later you gave birth to a son and you named him (S/N) Kennedy with Leon being at your side and his parents supporting you both.