When You Have The Flu

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

(Y/N)'s POV

Ugh I feel like shit waking up I get up and went to the bathroom throwing up. I called Hunnigan "Alright (Y/N) Kennedy what is this time?" I laughed softly "I need to go to the doctors I have the flu..." I coughed hard and blew my nose. "Alright I'll have Leon go home early." I shake my head "No don't I just need a ride." She sighs "(Y/N) you need someone to be there helping you. Your husband is going to come home early wether you like it or not." I sighed "You know Leon gets mad when you send him home early." She laughs softly "Yeah I know but this is serious go back to bed and I'll tell him." I smiled "Thank you." I hang up and laid on my bed.

Leon's POV

"Hey Leon you're going home early today." Hunnigan told me "What why? What's wrong with (Y/N)?" I asked worried "Don't be mad at her okay but she has the flu and it's very serious so take her to the doctors she's going to need it." I nodded and I left to get my baby girl. 

Once when I arrived back all I hear this my wife coughing so I ran to the bedroom and tissues are everywhere. "Hey baby you're home early." I shake my head "Baby girl you should get ready to go to the doctors." She shook her head "No I don't like doctors." I laughed softly "Fine I'll be your doctor then." She smiled and nodded "Thank you honey."

I took her temperature and it's 102.5 damn so I went to the pharmacy mall and asked what should I give my wife who has the flu. They gave me a lot of stuff like the medicine, pillow, a soft light blanket, PJs, slippers, and I paid for it. They wanted my wife to be very comfortable so I went home and I saw my wife on the couch shivering. I gave her the stuff and she changed then laid back down. I gave her medicine and went to make her favorite soup.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm glad I married him he's so kind and generous for me and other people. He may be serious all the time but when you get to know him he's very sweet. "Hey honey?" I called  "Yeah baby girl?" "Thank you for everything. You didn't have to come home early." He laughed and shakes his head "You'd probably play dead on me if I didn't come home early." I roll my eyes "Oh ha ha very funny Leon." He comes over and gives me a bowl of soup then I ate it. "Can I have a kiss baby girl?" I looked at him "No you're going to get sick." He smiles "I don't care." I giggled and kissed him.