When You Are at a Club and a Drunk Guy Hits Your Ass

(requested by awesomesauce0502 and LEMON)

You are with Leon, Chris, and Claire at a club and you were playing pool drinking with them. Leon is a jealous type of guy he'll beat up any guy that flirts with you. "Hey babe I'm gonna get another beer okay?" You said and left "Okay baby be careful!" He yelled and you smile.

(Y/N)'s POV

I go up to the bar "Hey can I get another beer please?!" I yelled since the music is loud the bartender nodded and then a drunk man slapped my ass making me yelp then I feel someone gently pushed me away and it's Leon glaring at the guy. I backed up quickly and then I grabbed my beer.

Leon's POV

I followed my girlfriend just to make sure she's okay and then I see her ass get slapped hard by this drunk dude and I heard her yelped. I went up to them and I pushed my girlfriend away gently. "Hey leave my girlfriend alone punk!!" I pushed him away and I beat him up.

(Y/N)'s POV

I bit my lip getting turned on watching Leon beating up this guy while drinking my beer. I blushed and when he stops punching him. He's sweating and panting "You okay baby girl?" I nodded quickly and kissed him roughly then I whispered in his ear. "I'm turned on just watching you fight." I gently bit his ear making him groan and then I finished up my beer setting the bottle down.

Leon's POV

I grabbed her arm softly taking her to the bathroom and I pushed her gently into the bathroom stall. I locked it and kissed her roughly tasting the beer on her sexy lips then I pinned her against the wall. I know the bathrooms are gross but at this point we don't give a damn.

(Y/N)'s POV

I kissed him roughly back and I take his belt and pants off along his boxers then I take my pants and panties off. "Fuck me baby please?" I said to him moaning. He growled and stick his member in me hard and starts going roughly in me "Ahhhhh Leon!!" He smacks my ass making me moan instead of yelping. That other guy smacks hard and Leon is somewhat a rough yet gentle guy.

Leon's POV

I pounded in her and I groaned "Baby I'm gonna cum in you okay?" She nodded and I came in her. We fixed ourselves up and then I spanked her again. "Let's go back to Claire and Chris baby girl." She smiled and nodded "Maybe you should fight more often Leon." She giggled and I smirked "Maybe I should."