When You Go Missing and Leon Your Husband Finds You

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

You were just watching TV and the door is locked. Till you heard a crash on the window sliding door making you run upstairs calling your husband Leon "Baby is everything ok?" You panic and whispered "Someone broke into the house. They broke the sliding door window."

Leon's POV

I heard a loud bang and my wife screamed "No! Let me go!" I panicked "(Y/N)!!" I yelled then someone else grabbed the phone "If you want to save your wife then follow these instructions. Give us 1 million dollars and she shall live if not then bye bye. Meet us in the old wearhouse."

I knew that voice after she hung up and I thought about how am I getting the money? Then I realized "Hannigan! I'm gonna need you to make a million dollars transaction." I said quickly "What for Leon?" She asked "To save my damn beautiful wife we don't have much time and make it fake money!" I added she nods making fake money and after 2 hours I put it into the bag then I drive my motorcycle to the old wearhouse.

(Y/N) POV

I was shaking and scared in tears "I'm not gonna ask you again. Are you and Leon together?" Ada asked and she's a psychopath she held a knife to my leg "I-I t-told y-you w-we're m-married." I was scared. "I don't believe you!!" She plunges the knife into my leg and I screamed.

"Let her go Ada she's telling the truth and here's your million dollars." He tosses the bag towards Ada. She grabs it and takes off "Dumb bitch it's fake money." He looks at me smiling softly and he sees my leg then frowns as he goes down seeing the knife stuck "Baby listen to me okay?" I nodded rapidly "I want you to bite on my leather jacket cause this is gonna hurt a lot like a bitch." He grabs the handle of the knife and I bite onto him "3, 2, 1!" He pulls it out and I screamed biting harder. He wraps my leg up kissing me and lifts me up taking me home. I love my husband so much I'm glad he's my knight in jeans and leather with perfect hair.