When You're A Science Experiment Gone Wrong

(requested by Amera_dark I hope you like it with my twist)

You live in a abandoned laboratory because you broke out of Umbrella. You were scared of the monster you are and you cried wearing a straight jacket and pants.

Leon's POV

I heard there was a victim of umbrella in the old abandoned laboratory so I go inside and I see the girl in tears "Hey are you alright?" She looks at me with wide eyes "D-don't come any closer! Please? I'll hurt you if you do." I backed up a bit "What's your name?" She sniffled "I'm (Y/N) and I'm a umbrella experiment gone wrong so please just back up." I kneeled down "I can help you (Y/N)."

She nodded and looks away scared I saw a monster and she quickly kills it with nothing?  I looked at her shockingly "That's why I told you to stay away I have invisible arms to kill zombies. I can save the innocent but I can also be deadly." I nodded and I release her from the straight jacket then I called the BSAA "Hey this is Leon Kennedy I have found the victim with powers to help the innocent. I'm bringing her with now." I looked at her smiling "Don't worry okay?"

She nodded and we ran to my car "So you have powers or I mean invisible arms to kill zombies and monsters?" She nodded as we drive away "That's really cool why were you in a straight jacket?" She gulped "I killed someone in the umbrella corporation it was an accident but they punished me but I got away. Before they tried to kill me."

Time Skip Leon's POV

I saw a new hope for everyone and the BSAA are willing to train her and with her powers. I fell in love with her but she's still scared she's going to hurt someone that's innocent. I want to help her not be scared. I'll prove it somehow that she won't hurt anyone.

(Y/N)'s POV

We went to the umbrella corporation and I killed everyone with my arms it was gruesome but it's over now I'm free at last and I saw Leon smiling "I'm proud of you (Y/N) you saved the innocent and now we can go home." I smiled back "I'm glad you saved me Leon."

He reached his hand out smiling then I stared at it before shakily taking it "There that's better now one more thing left to do." He said leaning down towards me putting his lips to mine and I kissed back softly. We pulled away "I love you (Y/N)." I smiled "I love you too Leon." We go home happily.