When Leon Has The Flu

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

Leon's POV

"Ugh why did I asked if I can kiss you?" My wife laughs at me as she's all better while I feel like shit "Just rest I'll call Hunnigan and tell her you aren't coming to work for at least a week." "I have to go to work (Y/N) I can't afford a day or more off." She rolls her eyes calling Hunnigan.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Let me guess Leon is sick this time because he kissed you." I smiled "You know him and and I got everything that he gave me left over." She sighed "Okay sounds good I'll inform everyone." I smiled "Thank you so much." I hang up the phone and I gave Leon medicine. "Now get some rest I'll make your favorite soup." He nods and lays down falling asleep.

Leon's POV

I woke up feeling a little better and the soup is on the table beside me. I looked and I see her sleeping on the chair next to me. I smiled softly "Baby girl wake up honey." She wakes up and sees me eating my soup. "Sorry I fell asleep Leon." I shake my head "I feel better. Thank you for taking care of me." She smiles "You're welcome but I'm not going to give you a kiss." I laughed and snuggled her. "I love you so much baby girl." She smiled "I love you too Leon." We watched movies and TV shows then I ate more soup and we fell asleep in each other's arms.