When You and Husband Leon Play Hide and Seek With Everyone

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

You, Leon, Chris, and Claire were so bored to death. "Hey let's all play hide and seek with Nerf Guns!!" Chris jumped up after he said that and Claire smiled "Yeah I'll get the paint so we can play paintball fight!!" You and Leon were confused "Uhhhhhh what now?" Leon asked "Hide and Seek Nerf Gun Paintball fight!!" They said at the same time. You looked at them "I'm down" Leon looks at you "You serious?" You nodded and smiled "Let's gear up. Chris and I will find you." Claire said giggled and leaves.

You and Leon had your gear on and then you kissed each other "Good luck my wife." You giggled "Good luck my husband." With that you both split up to hide.

Leon's POV

My wife is great at Hide and Seek she's the master of the game all of a sudden I find a place and I hide in it hoping I don't get caught.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm crawling in the air vents and stay quiet hoping they won't see me and I giggled softly.

Claire's POV

Hmmmm where is Leon and (Y/N)? I look around and I see Leon hiding behind a plant "GOTCHA!!" I shot at him making him laugh "Okay okay you got me!!" I stopped and gave him a gun "Let's go find my wife." He said and then we saw Chris.

Chris's POV

Where is that woman (Y/N). I see Leon covered in pink paint and I laugh. "Can't find her Chris?" Leon asked I shake my head "Nope I can't. She's cheating." Making Leon and Claire  chuckle "Nah she's just good at it come on let's go." Claire said and we all looked for her.

(Y/N)'s POV

I fell asleep in the air vents they took to long and I'm bored luckily I brought a blanket cause it's cold. "I have a feeling she's up in the air vents." I heard Claire and I jumped up quietly "No way that's too obvious Claire." Leon says laughing "Well have you checked?" Chris asked "No I haven't." He answered "Well let's go check it out." Claire said and I quickly take off quietly and hide in a different spot. "Hey guys there's a blanket here. She's in here!" Shit!! I find an exit and I make a run for it but instead 2 guns was pointed at me by my husband Leon and his best friend Chris.

"Hey baby girl we found you." I gulped and look at them "Heh you did Leon by the way nice color on you. Pink for Claire." He chuckled and then they shot me with Leon's blue and Chris's green paint covered Nerf bullets. I laughed and then they stop. "Now it's our turn to find you Chris and Claire." Leon says and then they hide.

I grabbed my gun that's has (F/C) paint covered bullets and found Claire in the bedroom closet and started shooting at her making her laugh and scream while I heard Chris laughing and yelling. That's my husband Leon that found Chris. I laugh and we had a long night.