You and Leon do BDSM

(requested by brooksey100 and Lemon!!)

Leon was working super late at night and you were super horny. You started playing with yourself and moaning gripping the sheet. "Mmmmm ahhh Leon!!"

Leon's POV

I came home early and I heard moaning. I went upstairs and see that my wife masturbating? Ohhhh she knows the rules no playing till I get home. "Well well well baby you broke one of my rules." She jumped and stops what she's doing.

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh shit I'm in trouble "Leon I'm sorry I just miss you." He smirks "I suggest you call me daddy." He grabs the rope and gets on top of me and ties my hands to the bed post. Then starts touching my breast."You've been a naughty girl baby." He whispered "I'm sorry daddy!" I moaned out.

Leon's POV

Damn I love how she's moaning and I take off my belt and pants. Then I grabbed a vibrator and I stick it in her "Ahhhhh daddy!!" She screamed and I smack her ass hard "Naughty girl!!" I take my boxers off and I pulled the vibrator out then I pound my member hard in her. "Ahhhhh hmmmmm LEON!!!" I came inside of her and I untied her "If I see you do this again I will be very rough you won't walk for weeks." She nods and snuggles up to me.