When Your Husband Leon Gets Hurt and You Visit Him

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

Leon's POV

I kept fighting off the monsters with Chris and then out of no where a monster back hand me. I flew into a building hitting against the wall. Shit that hurt so I stay still unable to breathe and I passed out.

Chris's POV

"Leon!!" I ran towards him and I lifted him up taking him to the hospital. Shit (Y/N) is going to kill me when I call her. I dialed her number and I'm sweating nervous.

(Y/N)'s POV

My phone rings and I answer "This better be important Chris I'm busy with the files." I'm a special agent like my husband Leon and I held my gun looking at it. "Leon's hurt badly can you come down here and help him?" I sighed speaking about my husband "Okay okay I'll be there." I grabbed the herbs, my gun, and I drive in my fancy car.

Once I arrived and I see Leon passed out "Tell me what happened before I take your head off Chris." He gulped and sweating "Leon was back handed by a huge monster. I shot at it but he wouldn't die." I nodded as I mixed the herbs and spread it all over Leon.

The next day Leon's POV

I wake up in pain and I groaned then I see my wife with arms crossed. Uh oh I'm in trouble. "You could've gotten yourself killed Leon! You could've just went around without fighting the monsters." I smiled looking at my wife. "You're so hot when you're mad at me." She blushes "I'm sorry baby I'll be careful from now on." She nods "Come here baby..." She goes up to me "kiss?" She shakes her head. "No I'm mad at you." I give her the puppy eyes "Please?" She sighed and kisses me making me smile. "I love you honey bunny." She giggled "I love you too honey."