When You Are Reunited with Your Childhood Friend Leon

(this has been requested from SHEPARD2996 thank you also there's mentions of attempted suicide so might be triggering to some readers so skip if you don't like)

Leon was just 3 years old when you were born and boy did he love you. When you were one years old your first word was Leon and hugged him. Leon was so excited to be your first word.

When you were 6 you were being bullied already just because you were different from the others. Leon saw you crying the first time when you got home. Leon was there to comfort you and he even stole your first kiss.

Right now you are helping him packing boxes. He is going to college and you are still in high school. "I wish I could be with you Leon." You teared up. "Hey I'll be back okay? I promise." He kisses your head softly and he left.

Timeskip 3 years later

He broke his promise he never was there to visit you. You are graduating and you have your cap and gown ready then you sat in the front row waiting and looking around for Leon to be there. He never showed up and you broke down when you got home.

You were so depressed therapy wasn't working and the pills didn't work. Everyone hated you and Leon probably has a new life now and he won't come back. Then a thought came into your head. Is to kill yourself that way no one puts you down even worse in the social media or in person.

You go to the gas station and bought the most high milligram pills then saw a police officer beside you staring. You were hoping you didn't look suspicious in front of him. Then you left but little did you know that was Leon watching you carefully.

Leon's POV

I looked at the girl carefully I knew it's (Y/N) but she's different. She gotten way to skinny, looks super tired, and not full of energy. Wait why is she buying those pills? They're way to much of a high dose, take more than one she's dead. Oh no don't tell me she's going to kill herself. Her parents told me that she's been bullied all her high school years and have major depression so far nothing worked.

It's all my fault I wanted to be there for her but I'm a police officer now and I'm going to save a life, (Y/N)'s life. I quickly follow her back to her home since she recently moved away from her home.

(Y/N)'s POV

I go back home and I lay down on the bed looking at the bottle of pills. It says CAUTION DON'T TAKE MORE THAN ONE IT'LL LEAD TO DEATH. In this stage I'm in I don't care.

My parents tried my best to help me but nothing worked so what's the point of it all? I opened the bottle and dumped the pills in my hand with a glass of water in the other. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I jumped and looked at the door behind me and a police officer with a RPD hat on was standing there. "Look officer, I don't care my life has been shit and nothing worked for me. You don't know me so get out please?"

Leon's POV

She doesn't recognized me? Wow I have been gone for a long time...I promised her I'll be back but I have been busy. "I'm going to talk you out of this. Okay?" She nods and I sit with her. "I know what you're going through, your parents called me up but I've been busy saving lives like I'm going to save yours. Because I broke a promise to you saying I'll be back for you." Her eyes widen "L-Leon?" I smiled and take my RPD hat off "The one and only now please drop the pills (N/N)."

(Y/N)'s POV

I did what he said and I hugged him close to me in tears. "Shhhhh it's okay (N/N) I'm here now, I'm not gonna leave you anymore." I cling on to him and he pets my hair.

Leon's POV

Once she's calm I let go of her. "You feel better?" I asked her "Surprisingly yeah I do feel better. Thank you." I smiled and kissed her softly on the lips gently laying her down. "I love you (N/N)." I said smiling "I love you too Leon." She smiled back. I kissed her again. She takes my hat off and messed with my hair I groaned. She pulls away "Is it bad that I'm holding up a police officer on duty so he can save me?" I smirked "I'm off duty baby girl I just got done when I was at the gas station." She looked shocked "That was you? No wonder you were staring at me." I nodded and I take my uniform off leaving me with my under shirt and boxers and I lay down beside her holding her close. "Goodnight Leon." I smiled and kissed her lips "Goodnight (N/N). Don't do this anymore I'm here with you from now on." She nodded and we both fell asleep.