171

"What the fuck is this?" I asked myself as I walked in the house. I closed the door and squatted down. "Yo! Who shit won the floor?!" I asked. "Which one of you kids shit on the floor?!" I shouted. "I didn't shit." Jasper said from the living in the couch. I grabbed one of my slides and threw it at his forehead. "You mean!" He said and rubbed his head. "What did I say about repeating everything I say?" I asked. "Don't do it." He said the door down the hall opened.

"What's with all the yelling?" Amber asked as she came out the bathroom. "Someone shit on the floor." I told her and pointing to it. "Didn't you just get on to Jasper for saying that?" Amber asked raising an eyebrow at me. "Baby I'm grown." I said. Amber grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them. Making me picker my lips. "Watch your mouth." She said before pecking my lips and turning.

"Ashton!" Amber called out. A few seconds later curly headed baby crawls out the kitchen with a bag of chips in hand. Also... he was naked. "Theres your culprit." Amber said and picked him up. She handed him to me. "Take him and Jasper a bath. I'll clean up the poop." She said. I sighed and walked upstairs with Ashton held outward.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on boy!" I shouted and smacked Jasper with a pillow. "Stop!" He yelled. "Nope. You gotta be fast." I told him. "Let me get up!" He shouted and threw his pillow at me. I caught it and threw it back at him. It hit his head and he fell back down. Jasper whined and crossed his arm. "Baby why do you love aggravating him?" Amber asked me. "That's what kids are for." I said. "I think it's the other way around." Amber glared her eyes at.

I dropped the pillow and sat on the couch beside her. "Alright I'll stop." I said. "Thank you." She smiled and sat on my lap. I looked behind the couch because Ashton was playing behind it with his toys. "Baby look at this." I whispered to Amber. She looked back to see Ashton walking to his toy. "Wow... all this time he's been walking just fine." She said and shook her head.

Ashton looked over at us and froze. Then he quickly sat down and crawled to his toy. "Nah don't crawl now. We already saw you walking." I said as Amber laughed. She was recording him on her phone. "I can't believe he was playing us this whole time."

A/n~it's about time I updated this damn book.

~Paradise