109

I got to come home today and I'm happy about that. I have had pain but I have medicine to take for that. My mom and dad has been a huge help. Of course they'll be here. They are my parents. But I'm just happy to have them back with me. A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. "Come in!" I said and paused the movie I was watching. Dad stepped in and smiled at me. Closed the door behind him before sitting on the bed beside me. "Hey babygirl. How are you feeling?" He asked and patted my leg. Of course I couldn't feel it.

"Good. Just watching this movie. Don't know what it is but it's kinda good." I told him. He glanced at the tv before turning his attention back to me. "That's good. Hey I wanted to talk to you about something." He said. I could tell by his tone how serious he was. "What about dad?" I asked. "About your mother and I." He told me. "Ohhh..." I trailed off. "Yeah... look over these past few months I had time to think. I realized what I put you and your mother through was not right at all. I was stupid, selfish, and an asshole."

"In fact I deserved to get bodied by you. Your pretty strong too. Um I wanted to apologize to not only your mother but you. I know what I did hurt you. That's something I never meant to do. I don't want any of my children hurting because of me. What I did came with the consequences of losing my family." He shook his head and looked down wiping his tears before they fell. I've never seen him like this before. "And that's something I will regret every day. So I want to apologize for causing you pain. For everything I did wrong that hurt your feelings. I don't want to lose you guys ever again." He said.

"So I also wanted to ask you if I could fix things? Fix my relationship with your mom and you. Get your trust back." He asked. Honestly I didn't think he'd ask for my permission to fix things. Maybe apologize but not this. "I appreciate you coming to me and apologizing. But why'd you ask me to fix things and not my mom?" I asked him. "I did but I also wanted to ask you too. Asleep she said she's not agreeing to anything until I talked to you." He told me. I chuckled and shook my head. "Well I forgive you. I'm willing to fix things between us too." I said. He smiled and hugged me. "Thank you babygirl. Now are you hugging? I'm bout to go get some food." He asked me one he pulled away. "Always. Can I have Chick-fil-A?" I asked. "You got it. I'll be back soon."

A/n~ how y'all feel about that apology?"

Time skip in next chapter.

~Paradise