147

"Mom and dad left you home with me. They don't come back till tomorrow." I said as I burst through Nicholas room door. He froze as he stood in his boxers. "I'm trying to change." He said. "Do... now turn around and bend over." I demanded and slapped the belt in my hand against the wall. He flinched and jumped on his bed. "Leave me alone!" Nicholas yelled. "No can do little bro." I said and taunted him by swinging the belt towards him. "Stop! Amber!" He screamed.

I ran over to him but he jumped off and ran out the room. "Come here boy!" I ran after him laughing. "Y/n stop! I'll be good!" He yelled. I followed him into the living room but somehow his skinny ass disappeared. "What are doing to that boy?" Amber asked. She paused her movie and turned to me. "Nothing. Just some love taps." I told her. "Leave him alone." She said. I smacked my teeth and swung the belt around. "Come on babe. It's just a little fun." I said. "Not on my watch." I groaned and stomped my feet. "Your no fun. I just want to love on him."

"Then give him kisses." Amber said. I laid on the coach and placed my head on her lap. "No!" Nicholas jumped up from behind the couch. I grabbed him and pulled him down on me. Locking my legs around him and holding his arms to his side. "Sorry but the princess made her request." I winked at Amber making her turn red. I kissed Nicholas cheeks repeatedly. He whined and squirmed around. "You think he's gotten enough baby?" I asked Amber. "I think he's been tortured long enough." She said.

I let go of him and him rolled onto the ground pretending to throw up. "Now I need a shower." He said and ran off. "Now That we're alone I want to ask you something." Amber said. "What do you want to ask?" I intertwined our hands and pecked the back of her hand. "Feel free to say no if you don't want too. We've been together for four years now. We've basically lived with each other before in college. So I don't think it'll be different at all because we got alone just fine." She told me. "Babe your rambling. You didn't even ask the question." I said and chuckled at her.

But I knew what she wanted to ask. I sat up and faced her. "You want me to move in with you." I said. Amber sighed and nodded. "That's what I was trying to ask. Would you like to move in with me?" Amber asked and played with my finger nervously. "Why are you so nervous princess. Of course I'd move in with you." I told her. Amber smiled widely and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Really? Are you sure baby." She asked looking into my eyes. "Yes babygirl. I'd love to live with you. Besides I can wake up to your beautiful face everyday." I said making her blush. "Alright then. Looks like we are roomies for life." Amber said. "Roomies for life." Amber kisses my cheek before finally pressing them to my lips.

~Paradise