140

"Ok I got paper, ink, pencils, pens, snacks, and more snacks." I said and checked off my list. "I think that's all. Ready to go Nicholas?" I asked. "But you didn't get me my toy you promised me." He said. "Oh right I forgot. Let's go get that toy for you." I said. When we got to the toy section he looked around. "What type of kid wants this toy?" I asked no one in particular. I pushed the dogs nose making him poop. "Ew! That's nasty." Nick said. "Right tho. Just get a dog and play with as much poop as you want." I said.

"Look at this sword Y/n." Nicholas said. I grabbed another sword and hit him with it. "Ahh!" He yelled and we began sword fighting. His laugh made me smile. Eventually we stopped and he continued to look. I played around with the toys around me. "I want this this toy." He said and held up a big dinosaur. "Ok let's get it. Also I want these swords." I grabbed the swords and put them in the cart. "Now let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey dad. Where's mom at?" I asked. "She went to the spa with Normani." He to kid me. "It smells good in here. What you cook?" I asked him. "I made some soup. Y'all can get some if your hungry." He said. I nodded and went to the kitchen with Nicholas. "You hungry buddy?" I asked. He nodded and I made us both a bowl of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how'd it go with your family the other day?" I asked Skylar as we sat at a park. She groaned and shook her head. "Everyone keeps asking if I had a date. They ask every time and I tell them no." She told me. "Have you not been on dates?" I asked curios. "I have been on dates. I just haven't found the right person." She said. "She said giving me a look. "I understand." I said as I cleared my throat. I checked the time on my phone and saw Amber should be here to get me in a few minutes.

"You know I never stopped loving you right." She said. My eyes widened and I scratched my neck. "Why are you telling me this Skylar?" I asked. "Because I want you. As in I want us to get back together. What I did was horrible and I don't deserve your forgiveness. I just want us back." She said. I stood up and shook my head. "I'm dating Amber whom I'm love very much. I'm not just going to leave her for you." I said.

She sighed and stood up as well. "Come on Y/n! You can't tell me you forgot about everything we had. Everything did together. It was the best thing that's ever happened to me!" She shouted. "You seemed to forget it real quick when you were with Tony." I spat out. "And I'm sorry for that. I wish it never happened. If I could change time I would change that." She told me. "I got to go Skylar. This is just to much." I turned around and started walking off. "Wait! Y/n please!" She begged. "What Skylar? What could you possibly want?" I asked more irritated than before. "Tell me you don't feel anything." She said. But before I could say anything her lips were roughly placed on mine.

A/n~ I haven't left a cliffhanger in a while.

~Paradise