174

Bahamas trip

"We're in the Bahamas!" I jumped awakes at the person yelling. I looked up to see Amber standing over me with our camera. "Babe..." I whined and buried me head in my pillow. "Come on." She said and laid down on my back. "It's time to wake up." She said kissed my cheek repeatedly. "Ok I'm up. Now get up before I pee on you." I said and pushed her off me.

"Eww... your nasty." She said and threw a pillow at my back. "No I'm just normal." I said before going into the bathroom. Once I was done I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. "Are the kids up?" I asked when I walked out. "Nope but let's go get them." Amber said. I could hear the camera zooming in on me. "Look at her butt. She does squats." Amber said giggling. "Baby come on. I'm in my underwear." I said.

"So... you did an underwear photo shoot." She said. Amber got up and followed me to the room the boys were sleeping in with Nicholas. "Morning mom." I greeted as she came out her room with Luna. "Morning nugget." She replied. I opened the door to the boys room and saw they were already awake. "Mama I get dress all by myself." Jasper said pulling his shirt down. Which was on backwards.

"I see. But let's turn your shirt around." I said. I helped him with his shirt. Then I got Ashton dressed. "What are we doing today Y/n?" Nicholas asked me. "Your aunts flight should've landed by now. So they should be here soon." I told him. "Yeah they said they are a few minutes away." Amber told me. "Cool. Oh and we are having breakfast on the beach." I said. "Yay!" Jasper said and ran out. Ashton wobbling off behind him clapping. "Alright let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's up family!!!" Normani said strutting her way down the beach. Her daughter Kennedy mocking her behind her. "Don't forget about me!!" Dinah said and dropped down beside her and started twerking. My mom, Amber and I cheering them on. "Oh my God mom! Stop!" Antonio said and fake gagged. "Hey yo mama still got it. So I'm gone shake it." Dinah said. Kennedy came and gave me a hug.

"How are you?" I asked. "I'm doing great. How are you and the fam?" She asked. "Amazing. Jasper still hates me but he's been nice to me today. Ashton is still chill." I told her. "How's that knuckle head boyfriend you got?" I asked. "Relax Y/n. He hasn't done anything to me. If he did you know you know my mom, aunts, and you would be the first to know." She reassured me. "Now that's what I like to hear."

"Aye what's up." Antonio said and put me in a head lock. "You may be bigger now but I'm still stronger." I said getting out his arms and putting him in a head lock. "Come on. Why can't you just let me win for once." He said and pushed me away. "You know I never would do that." I said. Everyone greeted each other then we all sat down. "Can we eat now?" Jasper asked. "Eat?" Ashton asked. "Yes. Eat your breakfast." I told them before digging in.

A/n~ one more to go. I thought of the perfect ending. Can you guess what it is?😏

~Paradise