175

A week later

"Who wanna go see some dolphins?" Mom asked. "I do!" Kennedy said excitedly. "That's sounds fun so count me in too." Amber said. "Alright everyone be ready in twenty. Our bus is on the way to get us." She said. "And she means all the all the boys and Y/n get dressed." Ally said. "But y'all got to get dressed too." Antonio said. "No were were up before you all. We all have on our swim suits underneath." Camila said. "Antonio shhh..." I shushed him. I stood up and pulled him up. "There's. I use an arguing with them." I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i ain't getting in that water." I said as everyone else got in the water with the dolphins. "Babe stop being scared and get in." Amber said as she put Ashton in with her. "Mama I don't wanna go in there." Jasper said and hugged my leg. "See he wanted to go in earlier but now that you aren't he doesn't want to." Amber said. "Ok fine. I'll show y'all I ain't scared. But the minute one of those things shit I'm out." I said and took off my shirt. Jasper already had on a life jacket. "Come on let's show mommy we big and strong." I told my oldest son. He growled and flexed his arms. "Let's do it. I strong." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later

Amber and I were having some alone time. We went to the beach. Right now we were walking down the sidewalk. "You know my mom said this is where she met me." I told Amber. "Really?" Amber asked. "Yeah... I remember it somewhat. We had this instant connection." I told her. "Wow... I'll have to ask your mom to tell me that story." She said and put my a around her shoulder.

"Want some ice cream?" I asked her. "Yeah. I want mint chocolate chip." Amber said making me cringe. "Ew. I'll try the brown butter bacon." I told her as we waited for the person in front of us got theirs. "And you say my flavor was nasty." She said. "Hey I like to be adventurous." Once the people in front finished I ordered ours. I payed for it and we got our ice cream.

"Is that even good?" Amber asked making a face as I tasted. "It's actually good. This might be my new favorite. You're missing out." I told her. "I don't think I am." She said. "Just taste it ba- oh shit!" I said as a body collided into me. Knocking me down and drop my ice cream. "My ice cream." I whined and pouted. "I sowwy. I didn't mean it." I looked up to see a small scared girl sitting across from me. "It's ok sweetheart. I should've been paying more attention to others than my ice cream." I told her as she played with her fingers. "What's your name sweetie?" I asked. "My name Emily." She said shyly. "Hi there Emily. I'm Y/n."

The End

~Paradise