10

After Y/n finished eating her ice cream we all went to the backyard. Our old play set was still in there. So that's what she was playing on. "Higher!" Y/n said as Taylor pushed her on the swings. "Y/n I don't think you should go higher. Slow down please." I told her. "I jump!" She said. My eyes widened. "No! Do don't jump!" I said and stood up. "Jump!" She said before letting go and flying through the air. Then she landed on the ground with a roll. She was laughing but I went into mommy mode. Scared she was hurt.

I rushed over and picked her up. Checking for any type scratch or bruise. "Are you ok Y/n?" I asked. "I otay." She said and tried to wiggle out my grip. She started to whine when I didn't let her go. "Lauren." My dad called but I continued to check my daughter. "Lauren!" He said louder. "What!" I snapped at him. "You need to calm down. She's fine. Let her go." He said. I sighed and let go of Y/n. She instantly ran back to the swings.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you." I apologized and sat back in my seat. "It's ok. You just need to calm down and let her have fun." He said. "I know. I just don't want her to get hurt." I watched Y/n continued to jump off the swings. "Yeah. Eventually she's gone get hurt. And when she does she'll learn not to do whatever it is she did to get hurt. You just need to be there to comfort her." He said. "Plus don't panic. When you panic she panics. Stay calm." Mom said. I nodded. "Ok. I just got scared. I won't panic next time." I said.

"You'll get used to it." Mom said and patted my knee. "Girlfriend 'ome p'ay!" Y/n yelled from the top of the slide. When she saw Ally sitting in Normani's lap she gasped. "Girlfriend?" Chris asked. Y/n quickly slid down the and ran over. "No!" Y/n yelled and pulled Ally's arm. Ally laughed and stood up. "'eave my girlfriend lone!" Y/n pushed Normani over and popped her butt a few times.

Then she grabbed Ally's hand and lead her to the playground. Everyone was dying laughing. "How does a two year old steal your girlfriend from you?" Taylor asked. "I don't know. But it's funny messing with her." Normani said. "And she whooped you." Dinah said. "Better be careful. She might body slam you one day." I said. "That would honestly be hilarious. A two year old body slamming a 21 year old." Dinah said and laughed.

~Paradise

Edited