120

"We're going on a trip in our rocket ship!" We sang as we rode through the airport to get in the jet plane my dad sent for us. "Zooming through the sky's!" Kayla sung. "LITTLE SNEAKY HOES YEAH!" We all screamed. We laughed as people watched us. But since when did we care. Some even was video but I can tell they were fans because they were calling my name at times. "Alright lady's we are here." The guy driving us said. He was a random security guard who was escorting us with another guard.

When we pulled up outside the jet we all got off the golf cart. I grabbed Amber and I bags and head up the stairs. "Thanks guys. Have a good day." I told the guards as they started to leave. "No problem. Have a great thanksgiving." When we all got on the jet plane the girls gasped.

"Cool right?" I asked them a I put the bags away

"Cool right?" I asked them a I put the bags away. "I could definitely have sex in here. There's lots of open space." Tiffany said. I threw a pillow at her head. "No sex on my parents jet. They'd never let us use it again." I told her. She nodded and held her hands up. "Now passed that wall is a bed. Whoever can sleep back there. I'll take the big couch." I said the pointed in the opposite direction. "The bathroom is in this door. There's also a shower in there." After I showed them everything the captain came and greeted us. Then we were taking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After nineteen hours we were finally in Miami. I was driving with Amber beside me and the other two in the back. My right hand was on her thigh as she held it. Amber and I was tired but Kayla and Tiffany were wide awake. They were so fascinated with Miami. This is their first time coming here. "Oh my gosh! Baby look!" Kayla squealed. Tiffany looked at what the girl was pointing at and gasped. "OH MY GOSH! THAT TREE LOOKS SO COOL!" Tif said. I chuckled and turned on the street of my house. "These houses are so big!" Kayla said.

"Y'all never seen mansions before?" I asked them. "Only on movies." Tif said. I punched in the code and the gate opened. "Do Beyoncé live here too?" She asked. "Actually she does. She is one of my godmother's." I told her. They started squealing. "Can we meet her." They asked. "I'll see what I can do. Anyways we are here." I opened the gate and pulled into the driveway. "Everyone is sleep. So I'll introduce y'all in the morning." I told them. I woke up Amber and we got our things out. I showed them to a guest room then I went to bed myself. "Goodnight babygirl." I whispered and pecked her head. "Goodnight baby."

~Paradise