130

~Flashback~
Ambers POV

Skylar called me over to her house. I was a little hesitant because I'm still made that she cheated on Y/n. But because she's my friend still I went to see what she wanted. "Hey Amber. Come in." I stepped in and followed her to her room. "So why did you call me here?" I asked sitting at her desk. "Look I know your mad at me but I really need your help. I want to apologize to Y/n. But I need her coming up with something to maybe give her too." She explained. I shook my head. "Sorry but I can't do that." I told her making her furrow her eyebrows. "Why not?" She asked.

"Because your the one who messed up. It's no good giving her something we both picked out. I'm not the one apologizing to her. You are." I said. She scoffed and crossed her arms. "Oh I see what's going on here?" She said glaring at me. Which confused me. "And what is it that you see?" I asked. "You don't want to help because you want Y/n all to yourself. Ever since we met you you wanted her for yourself. And now that you've got the chance you're taking it." Skylar said.

"That's not true at all!" I said raising my voice. "It is and you know it! You've always had a crush on Y/n! You just didn't do anything because I was in your way!" Skylar shouted. "Yeah I a crush but I didn't do anything because you're my friend! I could go after her now but because I'm a good friend I'm not!" I shouted back. "All I said was I wasn't helping because if you really wanted to win her back you'd have to get it yourself! Show that it's from the heart and your really mean it! I'm not the one who cheated! You did Skylar!" I said. "I don't have time for this. I thought you were my friend. I came to help you. Not get screamed at." I said as I grabbed my things I brought. "Gone ahead and leave. You'll probably just try and fuck Y/n behind my back anyways." She said. Tears started to brim the edge of my eyes. "I could do that. But I wouldn't do that to you or Y/n." I walked to the door but stopped. "Oh... congrats on ruining our friendship."

~End of Flashback~

"So who wants pie?" Tiffany asked. "I'm with you. Let's go." Y/n said and they both ran out. I got up and went upstairs with Kayla.

~Paradise