19

"We're home!" Mommy yelled as we walked through the door. "Finally!" Tete Mani screamed and ran to us. "Miss me that much?" Mommy asked. "God no. But I missed my wittle Y/n." Tete Mani said kissing my cheek. "Well excuse me. We'll just leave again." Mommy said and pretended to leave. "No! I'm just kidding. I missed you too." She said. I started whining because I was sleepy. "Where's everyone else?" Mommy asked while rubbing my back. "Taking a nap. I just woke up from mine." Tete Mani said.

"Well I'm going to go lay her down for a nap. Then I'll unpack and come back down." Mommy told Tete Mani. She walked upstairs and went to Dinah's room. "You want to lay with your big sister while I unpack?" She asked me. I nodded tiredly. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. She kissed my head before laying me beside Dinah. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who's in my bed?" I heard. I pulled the covers over my head and tried to go back to sleep. I felt the cover move. "I see you little bit." I opened my eyes and saw Dinah smiling at me. I squealed loudly and laughed. "'Ou scared me." I said. She laughed. "You scared me too when I woke up." She said. "Come on little bit. Let's go see the others." She picked me up and took me downstairs.

"About time. It's night now." Ally said. I looked out the window and it was dark out. "Dinner is in the oven if y'all are hungry." Mommy said. "You hungry little bit?" Dinah asked me. "'eally hungry." I said. "Come give me hugs and kisses first munchkin." Ally said. I got out of Dinah's arms and ran over to her. I gave her a hug and a kiss. "I missed you." She said. "Miss 'Ou too." I said. "Did you have fun at grandmas?" She asked. "Yeah! Mommy cried cause her couldn't have ice cream with us." I told her.

"Why she couldn't have ice cream?" Ally asked me. "Cause her not cool enough." I said making them laugh. "You're never going to let that go. Are you?" Mommy asked. "No. It funny." I said. "I go eat now?" I asked. "Go ahead munchkin." Ally said. I turned around and ran to the kitchen with Dinah.

~Paradise

Edited