114

"I'm so glad we don't have school on the weekends." Kayla said as she mad waffles and bacon. Tiffany was playing on my PlayStation and Amber was sitting on the counter talking to Kayla. I had just woke up and came out of my room wrapped up in my blanket. Kayla and Tiffany spent the night so I'm not surprised they are here. "Good morning Y/n/n." Kayla greeted me. "What up bitch!" Tif said before cursing someone out. "Morning." I said. I walked over to Amber and stood between her legs.

I laid my head on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around me. "Good morning babe." Amber said. The nickname made me feel weird. But in a good way. "Good morning." I whispered. "Are you still sleeping?" She asked and played with my hair. "Yes but my body won't let me go back to sleep." I told her. "Are you taking a picture of us?" Amber asked Kayla. I tried to sit up and look but Amber pushed my head back down.

"Yes I did. Y'all are literally the cutest couple ever." Kayla squealed. "We're aren't even dating." I said while blushing. "Yet." I think Amber whispered. But I'm not sure. I just shrugged it off. My phone started ringing so I went and sat beside Tiffany in the couch. I saw that my mom was trying to FaceTime me. I smiled and answered it. "Hey ma." I said and waved. "What about me knucklehead?" My dad face came into view. "Well I didn't know you were there. Hello farther." I said.

"So how's school nugget?" She asked me. "It's going great. I'm passing my classes." I told her. "That's great. How's the gang?" She asked. I turned the camera so she could see everyone. "Everyone is here. Guys say hi!" I told them. "Hi mom! Hi dad!" Amber yelled and waved. "Hi ms Jauregui and mr Williams." Kayla said. "Are you fucking kidding me! How the hell did I die!" Tif screamed at the game.

"Ok then." I said and laughed. "Ok the reason we called was because thanksgiving is in a week. Are you coming home to see your poor dying mother?" Mom asked me. "Your not even dying. You just have a rash on you butt." I said making her gasp. "You don't know that." She said. "Mom you called me yesterday crying because your butt cheek was hurrying so bad. Either that or dads been putting in work." I said.

Amber choked on her juice making me laugh. "Now that image is in my head. I'm scarred for life." Amber said. "Ok fine I'm not dying but are you coming home?" She asked again. "Yes mommy. My friends are also coming since you've been begging to meet them." I told her. She let out a squeal and did a little dance. "Yay! I'll get the guest rooms ready. You and Amber can share since your dating." She said. "Oh my gosh. We aren't dating." I said as my face turned red. "Sure looks like it. Anyways invite me to the wedding bye mommy's baby!" Before I could say anything she hung up. "I told y'all. Oh and I'm posting that photo. I'll make sure to send it to the both of you."

~Paradise