65

"Sky?" I said as I flipped on to my side on her bed. "Yeah?" She answered as she scrolled through her phone. "Want to be my girlfriend?" I asked. She smiled and pecked my lips. "Yes I do." She said. "Cool." We both said. "Now give me a kiss." She said. I gladly leaned down a placed my lips on hers. This is probably my second favorite thing to do with her. My number one thing to do is grab that ass. Which I did. I slowly moved my hand down and grabbed her ass. Making her gasp.

"Seriously?" She asked against my lips. I nodded and pulled her closer. Connecting our lips back together again. "Hey Y/n your- OH MY GOD!" We jumped apart at the sound of Skylar's mom, Racheal. Her mom left quickly. Leaving us in a awkward silence. "Well that was embarrassing." Skylar said. I nodded and chuckled awkwardly. "So your mother is traumatized now. But Y/n your mom asked me to bring you home right away." Kristen said as she walked in.

"Oh ok. I'll get my things now." I told her. She nodded and walked out. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Sky said. "Yeah. I'll text you." I gave her a kiss before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have a seat sweetie." Mom said. I sat on the couch while both my parents stood in front of me. "Am I in trouble?" I asked. "No but I have a question." She said. "Ok..." I trailed off. She gave me her phone. The picture I sent them was on it. "Can you tell us what's wrong in that picture?" Dad asked. "Uhh... that my balls are peeking out. They look good too." I said as I looked at the picture.

"That's not it Y/n." He said. "Then what?" I asked. "Take a look at your thighs for me." Mom said. I did and my eyes widened. "Yeah. So can you tell me why there's red lines and scars on your thighs?" She asked. "Oh um I fell and nail caught on to me." I said. "Multiple times?" Dad asked not convinced. "Yes?" Great. I forget for a split second that my legs had scars on them. It's not that noticeable. But I had like on fresh cut in the picture. I told Sky that I ran into a nail.

Cause that's what it looks like. Unless you stare long enough. "Show me your thighs Y/n." Mom said. I shook my head. "Let me explain mom." I said. "No. Show me your thighs and your wrist. Now." I knew there was no getting out of this. So I just stood up, pulled my pants down, and rolled up my sleeves to my hoodie. Showing the fresh and old cuts I made. "Please tell me you aren't cutting yourself?" Moms voice cracked as she spoke. I just looked downed ashamed of myself. "I'll be in my room. We'll talk later." She said before quickly going upstairs. I could see the tears forming in her eyes. Dad kissed my head before going to check on her. As I sat there not knowing what to think.

A/n~Watched 'The Boy' for the first time. That girl needed a home for his crazy ass. I'm

~Paradise

Edited