116

"Oh hey." She said nervously. "Hey Amber. Let's talk." I said. "About what exactly?" She asked. Amber began fiddling with her jewelry on her desk. "Oh you know. Just about how you maybe still like me or not? Nothing to serious." I told her and patted the seat beside me. She hesitantly sat down beside me but not too close. "Your right Y/n. It's not to serious." She said. "So if you agree then can you tell me?" I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Because I'm scared to tell you. But I think I'm ready now." She said said. I nodded and listened to her. "So when I first meet you I thought you were so cute and I wanted to get to know you more. Maybe even go on a date with you. Cause I felt this connection that I've never felt with anyone else. I still do. But I found out you and Skylar had a thing so I backed off. I didn't want to ruin anything. Plus I knew you didn't like me like that." She told me.

"So I just pushed my feelings aside and stuck to being your best friend instead. But over the years feelings grew and I realize I still like you. A lot." When she finished talking she took a deep breath. "Amber I'm not gone and say I don't find you attractive. Cause really I do." I started but she interrupted me. "But you don't like me. I know Y/n. You don't have to say it." She said and looked down. I grabbed her hand and tilted her head up. "I didn't say that did I? I've been thinking over the past days and I've come to the conclusion that I do like you. I blush whenever someone thinks we're dating or when Kayla fan girls about us. I always want to be around you." I told her making her blush.

"Do you really like me or are you just saying that?" She asked me. "I actually like you Amber. A lot too. Your the only girl I've liked in a good minute." I said. "So..." Amber trailed off. "So well you go on a date with me?" I asked and her eyes widened. "Really? This isn't s joke?" She asked. "No I'm serious about this. Let me take you on a date." I said. "Yes!" She practically screamed. I held in my laugh as she blushed from embarrassment. "I mean um... yes I'd love to go on a date with you." She said with a smile. "Great! We'll go tomorrow night." I said. "Ok. I can't wait." I smiled and walked out her room. When I closed the door I did a happy dance. "I knew y'all liked each other more than y'all let on." Kayla said from behind me with a huge smirk on her face. "You sneaky little hoe."

~Paradise