22

A few weeks later

"Y/n! Come here babygirl!" I heard mommy yell. I immediately thought I was in trouble. I slowly left my room and went to her room. Then stood at the door. "Ma'am?" I asked. "What are you doing? You're not in trouble. I just need to talk to you." She said. "Oh... 'Ou silly." I said giggling. I climbed into her bed and sat beside her. I saw daddy on the computer screen. "Daddy! Hey!" I shouted excitedly and waved.

"Hey babygirl. How you doing?" He asked. "I 'ood. I play with my baby. Her in timeout." I told him. "Why is she in time out?" He asked. "Cause her bite me. Her in corner." I explained. "Y/n it's she. Not her." Mommy corrected me. I nodded and continued to talk to daddy. "Ok we need to ask you something Y/n." Daddy said. "What?" I asked. "Well mommy has some things to do in a few days. Since daddy will be done with tour, do you want to stay with him?" Mommy asked.

"Yes. I want to go with daddy so we can play." I said and clapped my hands. "Great. That was easier than I expected." She said. "I go now?" I asked. "Yeah. Go have fun." She said. "Bye daddy." I said to him. "Bye babygirl. I love you." He said. "I love you too." I ran out the room and bumped into Mani.

"Hi." I said. "Hello. What are you up to?" She asked. "I talk to daddy. I going to stay with him." I told her. "That's cool. Do you want to do something with me?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "Ok. Go put on your shoes. You and I are going on a ride." She whispered to me. "Ok. I go fast." I said excitedly. I ran to my room and got my shoes on. "Let's go. We got to sneak out." She whispered as she carried me to the car.

She put me in my seat and let me buckle myself up. Then she got in and started the car. "Get ready for the best time of your life!"

~Paradise

Edited