74

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everybody shouted as Amber, Andrew, and I walked in the house. I jumped and fell down. I should be used to this by now but I'm not. I laughed along with everyone else and got back up. This year the twins and I are having our seventeenth birthday together. "Hey Abuela." I said and hugged her. "Hi sweetie. How are you?" She asked. "I'm good. You?" I smiled and pulled away.

"I'm doing very good. Just a little tired and missing your abuelo." She said. "Yeah I miss him too. But today let's have fun." I said. "Yeah. I'm gonna let you go greet the others now. We'll talk later." She said. I nodded and went to sleek to everyone. But not everyone cause there was so many people here. I talked to my nana. She threatened to beat me with her cane cause I didn't speak to her first. Now we are doing my favorite part of the party. Eat food.

"Alright it's time for snack attack. The person to eat the most food wins." I said to the twins and Sky. Our table had plates of food around the table. Consisting of chicken, pasta, fruit, vegetables, pie, cake, and many other things. "Cool. Y'all know the rules. You just reach in the pile and eat whatever. Losers have to drink whatever leftovers blended together." Andrew explained. "Your on. How about we do girls against boys." Amber suggested. "Welp... looks like your on your in buddy." I said and patted his back.

"What!? No fair!" He said. "Oh right. Well vaginas versus dicks." Amber switched up. "Y'all mean." I mumbled and went back to the other side of the table. "What's going on here?" Beyonce came up and asked. "Oh we're just about to have a snack attack battle. Who ever eats the most wins. The losers drinks whatever leftovers blended together." Sky told her. "Cool. Can I watch?" She asked. "Yeah. Just grab a seat and get comfortable." I said. "Can I watch too?" Kehlani asked.

"You rejected my marriage proposal so no." I said. "You still mad about that? You were like thirteen." She asked and laughed. "You can watch Keh. Don't worry about her." Amber said and threw a french fry at me. "Everyone get ready." Andrew said. "On your mark... get set... GO!" Bey announced and we quickly started stuffing our faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later Andrew and Amber were out. Now it was just Skylar and I. But we're both struggling. "Oh my gosh! I'm so full." I whined as spaghetti hung out my mouth. "Does that mean you give up?" Sky asked as she leaned against Demi for support. "Heck no. I'm not no punk. I never lose." I said and slowly ate the spaghetti. "I give up! I can't do it!" Sky said and laid her head down on the table. "Aha! We win!"

A/n~ Y/n is now seventeen. Some of you have asked what Skylar looks like. So I'm going to show you what her and the twins look like. Also updates may come a lot slower since my cousins are now here.

Skylar

Amber

Andrew

Andrew

~Paradise

~Paradise

Edited