170

"Ashton come on. You know how to walk." I said to the one year old as we walked through the water park. He wouldn't let go of the pool chair. "Dude why are you so scared to walk. You know hoe to do it." I said. I walked back to him and picked him up. Then I jogged over to Amber and Jasper. "He gets it from you." I said to Amber. "He does not." She said. I raised an eyebrow. "Look it wasn't my fault. My mom said I eventually grew out of it." She told me.

"Come on. Let's go to the kids area." Amber said. She grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her shoulder. "I love you." She said as we watched Jasper walk in front of us. "I love you too." I said and kissed the top of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Jas. You and I are going on an adventure." I said while Amber played with Ashton in the water. "Yeah! Let's go!" He said. I grabbed his hand and we ran off. "Let go on the big slide." He said. "Are you sure you won't get scared?" I asked. "No. You gone get scared and I got to protec' you 'gain." He said. "I think it's the other way around." I said. "No you old and 'ight break yo hip."

"And if I toss you down the slide who gone need protecting then?" I asked. "You cause mommy gone be mad." He said. "Oh you right." Once we got the the slide we had to wait in line. These group of girls saw us and wanted to rake a picture. "Are you still dating that Amber chick?" The blonde asked. "I thought it was Skylar." Her friend said. "Oh no ma'am. We don't speak of Skylar. She'd long gone." I said.

"But Amber and I are married now with two kids." I told them. "Damn. It's like Lauren and Ty just adopted you yesterday." The older girl said. She looked to be their mom. "Yeah time moves fast." I said. Eventually they went down the slide and so did Jasper and I. We both got out of the water giggling. "Soo... who were the girls you were talking to?" I turned to see Amber with Ashton on her hip.

"Those my girlfriends." Jasper said making me laugh. "They were fans. They asked if we were still together. And who I guess was the mom was talking about when I got adopted. You know how I grew up so quickly." I told the jealous girl. "Ahem... better be." She said looking me up and down. "I'm hungry. Let's get some food." She said turning and walking off. "You in trouble." Jasper said. "Yeah... I know. Maybe your girlfriends can help."

☝🏾what y'all doing in that situation if you were a boy or for the boy reader?

~Paradise