83

"Skylar open up your window." I said through the phone. "That's what I'm doing. I just forgot to unlock it." She said. "Ok well I'm coming up now." I told her and hung up. When I got in I closed the window. My heart skipped a beat when I looked at her.

Written by heeeeyjauregui thanks to her for writing this for y'all. I also changed some things so it'll fit the story more.

My eyes started to admire her stunning lingerie tonight. Her breasts are in a good shape, legs were soft as my hands started to roam there.

Skylar pulled me inside her room as she pushed me against the wall, our eyes were locked with each other's as she pushed her lips in mine.

Our lips are moving in sync as she wrapped her arms around my neck as my arms pulled her body into mine even more.

She wouldn't allow me to insert my tongue. So when I squeezed her ass a little bit, making her gasp as I started to explore her mouth.

My shirt was finally removed, I'm now half naked infront of her. "Are your parents sleep?" I asked and she nodded. "Yep. I checked before you got here."

She mumbled while we're kissing, making it more intense. She removed her lips on mine and lean to my ears, heavy breaths is all I could hear coming out of her.

"Baby I know this sounds crazy but you need to fuck me as hard as I want," she whispered as she unbuttoned my jeans, pulling down with my foot.

"Make your cock twitch inside of me please, I really need you now." She added as her hands were rubbing my balls.

My mind was out of air that I could only be thinking was to fuck out of her as she couldn't able to walk for days.

I bite my lips as I suck on her neck, she tilts her head giving me more space to find her pulse point.

"Do not leave any hickies on my neck cause my moms can see it."

I smirked as I give a peck on her bloody hickey,"Oops... to late." Her eyes widen but before she could react, I carry my girlfriend and put her on the bed.

We kissed again but this time more rough and aggressive. Our tounge are fighting for dominance.

I started to strip her lingerie as my kisses started to go down at her neck, collarbone, chest and now the valley of breasts.

Skylar's eyes are closed, already got the feeling of being pleasured. My tounge started to swirl around her pinkish nipple, not taking my eyes off of her face.

She gasp for air as her nipple and my tongue were connected.

"Oh please baby make me scream your fucking name!" She said a bit to loud so I covered her mouth immediately.

"Are you fucking crazy? Your moms could hear us if we don't be quiet."

Skylar just stared at me as she held my dick, making my arms weak and groaned.

She gently take my hands off her and smirked at me,"I can be as naughty as I want me to. They wouldn't hear us,"

"You're a really bad girl you know? You want some punishment from daddy?"

Skylar moaned softly that could make my cock twitch, her moans are music to my ears.

My hands stripped her lingerie off, making my jaw drop for a second as if it was the first time we fucked.

I really do admire the beauty of her body but the second thought changed my mood.

I need to punish this girl for a while.

"No more gentle sex baby, if you want to be naughty. Then I'll be rough."

I continue to play with her nipples as my tounge roughly licks them, her body arched for that moment as she was pushing my head to get sexual interaction more.

"Ohhh shit baby! Yes! Yes right there!"
She moaned as my hands started to roam down to her cunt and I feel the wetness of her center.

"Fuck baby you're so wet for me."

"Only for you, daddy."

I groan as I placed myself down, facing her fresh pussy as I could smell the sweet scent of it.

My tounge started to lick her clit, making me moan softly.

"Talk dirty to me baby. Tell me how much you want me."

The vibration of my voice tickle her so much that she pushed my head even more, signalling me to pleasure her. But I didn't do it, my dick was really angry for her.

I spread her legs wide as I pulled down my boxer. My hard dick swayed in the air.

"Ready?" She smirked at me playfully.

"Punish me now daddy."

My hand rub my cock a few times as I entered the wet cunt of hers.

"Holyyy shit baby! Ahh, ahh!" I moved slowly.

My thrusts started to speed up a little, making her moan a bit louder.

"Skylar? Is everything ok?" We stopped for a minute as our eyes met. I started to thrust slowly making her gasp every time I hit her spot.

Her eyes are telling me to help her out but I still ignore her."Y-yes mom! E-everything is r-really fine, very f-fine hmm." She hummed quietly as I thrust in and out harder.

"Okay? I'm going back to sleep."

We didn't answer as I continue fucking her deeply and faster.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me harder."

Skylar whispered, making soft moans everytime I thrust inside of her. Her pussy tight around my cock as hot fluids came out.

I lean down to lick all her juices while she rubbed her clit so fast, making her moan so loud.

I didn't want her mom come back and know what's going on here that's why I grab some scarf and wrapped it around her mouth.

"If you make a noise, I will never give what you want." My voice was full of authority but she just laughed at it.

Skylar switch our position and now she's on top. She wiggled her thighs making me groan in pleasure as our center of attraction met.

My dick was grabbed by hers and inserted inside of her, moaned so loud as my whole cock entered inside of her.

"Your dick is really big daddy please cum inside of me." She said as she bounced up and down on me, feeling all the hotness inside of her will make me cum soon.

"Ahh ahhh ohh shit baby you're so big I can't take it." Skylar moans are getting louder and louder when I thrust inside of her in rhythm.

"Fuck baby I'm cumming." I whispered, watching how her pussy and my dick are interacting.

"Cum inside of me, please! Ahh ahh yes! Yes baby! Fuck! Right there!"

"Holy shiiii-"

I pushed my whole cock inside of her as my fluid was blown, our breathing became so heavy and sweats all over our body.

Skylar rested on my shoulder, still waiting for us to move on from our high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You trapped me." I said making her giggle. "That's not funny Sky. What if you end up pregnant." I told her. "Don't worry. I bought some pills earlier. Relax." She told me. "Also you better hope your mom didn't know what was going on. She'd kill me along with my mom." I said. "She doesn't know." She said. "With yo loud ass. Anyways I got to go. I don't want to get caught sneaking out again." I said and pecked her lips. "I love you." She said making me smile. "I love you too."

A/n~ I'm welcome😌

~Paradise

Edited