112

"Alright class. You will need to complete this worksheet by the time the bell rings. If you do not finish it still needs to be on my desk." My professor said as he passed out the algebra problems. When he sat a mine on my desk I looked through the booklet. "We have to finish forty questions in like... 20 minutes? Son of a bitch." I whispered. I heard laughter in my ear as I got to work. I glance at my phone and see Amber giggling on my phone screen.

Here's the thing. When I get bored in this class or she gets bored she'll FaceTime me. Or I'll FaceTime her. She's already done with her classes anyways. So she'd turn on the tv and we'd watch it. But since nothing good was on today she's been trying to make me laugh the entire time. She almost got me when she choked on her spit. I flipped her off before getting back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yay! Your back!" Amber squealed and jumped on my back. "I had to come back at one point." I said. "There's food in the oven if you're hungry." She told me. "I'll get some later. I ate a taco in the way back." I said making her gasp. "That's so disrespectful. I slave over this stove to prepare food for us and this is how you repay me." She said as she hopped off my back. "And I buy all the food. That's why I made you my slave." I joked. She gasped and smacked my back.

All jokes aside Ambers a great cook. That's why she's the chef of the house. While I buy the food. Of course she gives me money for it as well. Plus no one trusts me cooking anymore after I blew up the oven and burnt down the kitchen. Well not burnt down. It just left a lot of burn marks and water damage. Dad certainly wasn't happy that day. "I'm kidding. But Kayla had three left over tacos and gave them to me." I told her.

"Prove it to me. Open your mouth." She demanded. I opened my mouth and she sniffed my breath. "Fish tacos. My favorite." She said. "But the real question is... what dat mouth do?" She said and started laughing. I smacked my teeth. "See I should have known you would say that." I chuckled and made my way to my room with her following. "Wanna take a nap with me?" She asked me. I nodded and changed clothes. "Definitely. I'm bout to pass out." I said. Amber jumped in my bed and got under the covers. "First one sleep wins!" She shouted before getting comfortable and closing her eyes. "I wasn't ready." I whined. I got in bed and did the same as Amber.

A/n~ next month I'll be turning 20. Why can't I be 2?

~Paradise