52

I'm at Jailynn's house today. I asked my mom if I could go and she said yes. Jailynn is home from College so why not. Dinah and Normani are here too. I called them for an emergency. Jailynn is apart to since she is my sister. I mean she's required to be here. "Ok people! Sit down!" I yelled and stood on top of the coffee table. "If you don't get yo skyscraper ass off my table!" Jailynn said. I rolled my eyes and got down. "Ok dad." I said making her gasp. "I do not look like him." She argued. "You're literally his twin." I said. "That's true." Dinah said.

"Ok I get it! I look like dad!" Jailynn said annoyed. "Calm down everyone. What were you going to say Y/n?" Normani asked me. "Oh right." I said remembering what I was going to say. I stepped back on top of the table. "Why are you in your underwear?" Dinah asked. "My clothes fell off in my sleep. Anyways... I called all of you here because of an emergency." I started. "Ok what is it?" Dinah asked. "You all know I have a date with Skylar today. My first date ever. First I need help with my outfit. Then I need help with where to go. I have two choices but I don't know." I said in frustration.

I got off the table because I almost slipped. "I'll go pick out your outfit." Mani said. "And we'll help with your date." Jailynn said. "What's the two you picked out?" She asked. "Ok so I know Skylar loves to eat like me. So I thought of her favorite restaurant on the beach. But Sky has been talking about going to this carnival that just came in town. But I'm stuck." I told them. I fell back on the couch between them and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I think you should do the carnival." Jailynn said. "I agree. There's food, games, and rides. Everything you two love in one place." Dinah said. "Exactly. Then you can take her to the restaurant on a second date. Besides you two don't have to get to know each other. You know everything about each other." Jailynn says. "Not true. I'm sure she doesn't know when Skylar started her period." Dinah joked. "Last summer when we were twelve. We were having a sleepover and she sneezed. I didn't really know what it was so I was terrified and thought she was dying. Thats the day dad gave me the talk." I said shivering at the thought.

Not the period. But the talk with my dad. Things were awkward for a week between us. "Maybe you both do know everything about each other." Dinah said. "Yeah but I really need to get dressed. Can someone please text Sky and tell her how to dress and that I'll be there around six thirty?" I asked. "I'm on it. Also Mani is driving you two since nobody trusts my driving skills." Dinah said. "Dinah you almost ran over a old lady three times in one day. It was the same one too." I said as I got up. "Hey she should have walked faster." Dinah said. I laughed and ran upstairs to my room I'm staying in to get dressed.

A/n~water park or theme park?

Goodnight Rockets and Rockettes

~Paradise

Edited