93

"Mom that's not even how you do the dance." I said cringing as she danced. As we waited for my two aunts to arrive mom wanted to teach me how to dance. "Get up babygirl. I'm teaching you ow to dance." She said and pulled me off the couch. "Teach Y/n how to dance? I've got to see this." Dinah said. "Oh please. I can dance." I said and dabbed. Dinah instantly laughed. "Look like you just broke yo neck." She said. "Man whatever. I can dance well." I scoffed.

"I can do the whip." I said. "Yeah get your ass whipped." Mom said. I smacked my teeth. "Your supposed to be on my side. Your only daughter." I pouted and crossed my arms. "Forget y'all." I did. "Ok. I'm going to teach you how to twerk on the wall." Mom said. "On the wall? I can't even twerk standing up." I said. "Oh well. Now do a handstand on the wall."

I did what she said and she did the same. "Oh I got yo record this." Dinah said. I sighed knowing there was no way getting her to stop. "No do what I do." Mom said and started twerking. I tried but I was having a hard to. Didn't make it better that Dinah was laughing at me. "You look like your humping the wall." Dinah laughed out. "Alright I'm done." I said and got down. "You just mad you can't dance." Dinah said. "I don't have to take this from you." I said and walked off.

I went to the bathroom cause I had to pee. Badly. I pulled down my pants and started using the bathroom. I heard the doorbell rings and multiple squeals. Meaning my aunts were here now. "Just a sec. I just have to-" The door opened and Ally stood there with wide eyes. My pee stopped coming out as we stared at each other. She glanced down and her face got even redder. "There's four more bathrooms in this house. I'll go find one." She said. Once she closed the door my pee started coming back out. Well that was embarrassing... and weird.

A/n~ it's Mandy-100 birthday in a few hours. August 19. Happy birthday bestie.

Ps. She gots a big fat lesbian crush on me. Please don't kill me. Well you can't do ha!😜😝

~Paradise