152

"Y/n!" Dinah yelled excitedly when she opened her door. "Dinah!" I yelled. I flew out to L.A to surprise Dinah with the news. After she hugged me she turned to Amber. "Amber give me a hug girl." Dinah said and pulled her into a hug. "Come in! Come in!" She said. We all walked in and settled in the living room. Dinah was in the kitchen getting us drinks.

"How about we sit in the backyard. It's beautiful outside." Dinah suggested. "Let's do it." Amber said. We all walked out and sat in the chairs. "Damn I almost forgot how beautiful it was back here. I may need to take a nice swim before I leave." I said. "Well y'all are staying for a few days. Might as well enjoy it." Dinah said. I took a sip of my tea and smiled at Amber. "So where's Camila and Anthony?" Amber asked Dinah. "They went to Miami to visit her parents." Dinah said.

"Dinah there was a reason we came all the way out here." I said. "Did you kill someone?" She asked. "What? No." I said. "Good cause I was gone snitch on you." She joked. "So it's like that now?" I asked. "I'm kidding. You know I got your back. So what did you have to tell me?" She asked. "Well went we to the doctors a few days ago and found out some news." I started. "And before you ask nobody is dying." I said. Dinah let out a sigh of relief. "Good. Now you may continue." She said making me chuckle.

"We found out that I'm pregnant." Amber said making Dinah spit out her drink. "Seriously? Like a baby baby?" Dinah asked in shock. "Yeah. We haven't told anyone else yet. We wanted you to be the first." I said. Dinah smiled and stood up. "Give me a hug guys. Congratulations." She said. Amber and I stood and we hugged her. "Are you excited? I know I am. I get to be a aunt again."

"We were scared in the begin. But the more it sinks the more we get excited." Amber said. "Yeah I agree with her. I'm still kinda scared cause this is a life I'm responsible for. But we can handle this." I said. Amber smiled and grabbed my hand. "Y'all are so cute. Come on let's go celebrate with ice cream." Dinah said and ran inside. "One down" I said and helped Amber up. "And four more to go."

~Paradise