84

Couple months later we were back at square one. Skylar started spending more time with me like she said she would. But that slowly stopped. Skylar's been a lot more distant lately. I'm going to find out why. I just have to catch her before she runs off again. Schools over and Caitlin and I are walking out the school tomorrow. "Do you maybe want to go out with me?" Caitlin asked before her eyes widened. "Not like a date. I mean as friends. I just didn't have anything thing to do and your the only one who wasn't busy." She quickly said blushing.

"Relax. I know what you mean Caitlin." I told her. "I'll go with you tho since I have nothing planned." I chuckled at her. She smiled and nodded. "Oh there's Skylar." She said and pointed to the girl who was walking out the school. "I'll be right back." I told Caitlin and speed walked to Skylar. I tapped her shoulder causing her to look back at me. "Oh hey Y/n." She said with an awkward smile. "Um hey... I was wondering if maybe you'd want to hang out later? I could come over after I hang with Caitlin." I asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm kinda busy with work. Maybe another day tho." I pursed my lips together and nodded. "Oh ok. Well I see you whenever then." I told before walking away. "No luck again?" Caitlin asked with a sympathetic smile. I shook my head. "Well... how about we go to that arcade you like? Maybe it'll cheer you up." She suggested. "Maybe." I said and looked down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You cheated!" She glared at me. "No I didn't. You just suck at shooting aliens." I said to Caitlin. "They we're moving to much. How else am I supposed to kill them if they won't sit still? I hate video games." She mumbled at the end. "Anyways, are you going to eat..." I trailed off when I saw something I thought I'd never see. "What the fuck."

~Paradise

Edited